Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Very very confused...... btw do not judge me Watch

ReputationRep:
    Hi all,

I will make it simple.

Basically I have been working for my company abroad on a Project. I have been here since November and I got pretty close to one of my collegues. It was pure friendship what I felt as he is married and have a kid. We were close, talk about lots of things laugh......

However, about 3 weeks ago things started changing. He began to say things that got me confused and I started to have feelings for him. A week later, he left for vacation to his home country (to see his wife and kid). I though it was the end, but when he came back on the 22nd February I started to get even more confused as he started to say weirder things, Last friday he suggested to go to his flat (we all live in the same building) and have a beer with him. I went and after a long long talk we kissed. I didn´t wanted to get further at the time and he gently stoped. He asked me to keep it in secret.

Well, right know I am even more confused. Before that he never mention seeing any other girl (he did mention meeting two girls on tinder but only having a coffee and he say he did not got further). Right now, since friday he is been talking about having dates, sex and stuff. He is acting as friendly as always, but he has just stopped saying weird things that makes me confused.

To be honest. After last friday I was hoping to meet him in secret again and... well you know...... but right now I don´t know if what he is doing is trying to make me feel jelous (so he can hit on me) or if he is just trying to tell me that nothing more is going to happen and that it was only a one night thing.

What do you think?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Andreafcgp)
    Hi all,

What do you think?
    He is married and has a kid, don't be that person - move on.

ReputationRep:
    No matter what he's trying to do (and it sounds like he's bragging about how many girls he gets), he's married with a kid. Imagine how you'd feel if your husband and the father of your child was sleeping with random women while leaving you alone in a different country.

Don't be that person. Break it off. You know it's wrong or you wouldn't've made this thread.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Metrododo)
    He is married and has a kid, don't be that person - move on.
    Agree.

ReputationRep:
    Ask him.

ReputationRep:
    Think of his wife. Think of his child. How would you like to be them in that situation? You two aren't going to be something, I doubt he will just up and leave his family. Even if you could become something, how could you trust him knowing what he did to get to you, he could easily be doing that to other people as well and even to you in the future.

Just move on from him. He's in the wrong here.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Do not judge you? Quit acting like a selfish slut then. This guy talks about other women while his wife is rearing his child by herself at home in another country and your first response is 'I want to sleep with him', have some self-respect and walk away from it.

ReputationRep:
    Walk away...

Spoiler:
    Show
    Actually run away, things can get ugly
    • Community Assistant
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Study Helper
    Troll.

OP account created specifically to make this post.

Why would someone working for a living join a student forum just to ask for advice on her sex life?

ReputationRep:
    If another woman did that to your husband, how would you feel?
    Have some dignity and pull it together. Maybe if you don't want to do it for yourself or his wife, do it for his child.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 3, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.