Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Not bad overall better than last week. Had a meltdown on Monday due to work issues but so far this week has been surprisingly good.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    More than a bit crazy with exams, but good. I've now got a record player, so I'm happy, and this week has been a continual rave

ReputationRep:
    Its been OK so dar. Tomorrow I'm off to Manchester for a few days to see a friend I haven't saw in 7 years and then on Sunday I'm off to Liverpool to see another friend I haven't saw in a while nervous about driving on the motorways but it'll be worth it

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    It's actually been really good

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    This week feels like a roller coaster ride. I'm feeling up and down and up and down. ugh.
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    Verrrry very up and down.

Monday I drove 4.5 hours back home from Edinburgh and was reunited with my kids that I hadn't seen since Friday.
    Tuesday was average
    Wednesday I had a MAJOR falling out with my best friend, and I considered turning alcoholic
    Wednesday night I couldn't sleep all night from the stress
    Thursday he rang me and we made up.

So currently all is right with the world again.

Preparing stock now for a convention in Swindon on Saturday, so I'm insanely busy.

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.