ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Proxenus)
    Come bro let's not be disrespectful by questioning his passion for leopards

Posted from TSR Mobile
    ... killing tigers. :huff:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Josb)
    ... killing tigers. :huff:
    So its cool for other sites to post times tigers killing leopards, but when the boot is on the other foot....its not cool?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sword of Justice)
    So its cool for other sites to post times tigers killing leopards, but when the boot is on the other foot....its not cool?
    I was correcting an inaccuracy in his statement. I do not have a problem with a thread about leopards killing tigers.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Josb)
    I was correcting an inaccuracy in his statement. I do not have a problem with a thread about leopards killing tigers.
    Cool

ReputationRep:
    http://tieba.baidu.com/p/1012670691?fr=good

ReputationRep:
    It is suspected that the leopard jumped to the rooftop to escape from the tiger, which persisted in chasing it, climbed a nearby mound of mud and heaved itself to reach the leopard only to come crashing down, its face injured by the edge of the window, while the leopard escaped.
    Tiger found dead in freak accident in Nagarahole

Leopards steal from tiger-kills quite frequently, and the picture on page 324 shows a small leopard caught in the act of stealing from the carcass of a buffalo, which had been killed by a tigress.
    https://www.google.com/search?tbm=bk...+a+tigress.%22

looks like leopards out muscle tigers all the time.

ReputationRep:
    Crocodiles kill leopards all the time. Pathetic animal.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by welshiee)
    lol

A leopard dominates a siberian tiger:
    豹子秒杀东北虎

http://tieba.baidu.com/p/3530926788

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Proxenus)
    Come bro let's not be disrespectful by questioning his passion for leopards

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I wish I had this much passion for anything

It is suspected that the leopard jumped to the rooftop to escape from the tiger, which persisted in chasing it, climbed a nearby mound of mud and heaved itself to reach the leopard only to come crashing down, its face injured by the edge of the window, while the leopard escaped.
    Tiger found dead in freak accident in Nagarahole

Leopards steal from tiger-kills quite frequently, and the picture on page 324 shows a small leopard caught in the act of stealing from the carcass of a buffalo, which had been killed by a tigress.
    https://www.google.com/search?tbm=bk...+a+tigress.%22

looks like leopards out muscle tigers all the time.
    I love leopards too.

(Original post by EricPiphany)
    Leopard.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by welshiee)
    Shots fired.

ReputationRep:
    Your threads seem intent on showing the tiger as a weak animal,virtually all of your threads portray the tiger as weaker than the animal you compare it against.

ReputationRep:
    Would you not think Tigers would predate on Gorillas if they lived in the same habitat as Gorillas and chimpanzees,Tigers have been shown to predate on baboons.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QdpGBxspim4

ReputationRep:
    But you seemed biased as well ,you seem to paint a picture that a leopard will dominate a tiger every time they meet.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Josb)
    Allll rightttt.
    Or to be more accurate,show how weak the tiger is.If you look through his threads,all of them show the tiger losing.
    If you did mouse vs tiger,he would somehow find a way to make the tiger lose all the time.If you search any scientific literature on the subject,the experts give heavy preference to the tiger and fights in Roman times showed the tiger victor,most of the time.
    This OP specifically tried and failed to discredit those experts in his previous threads and admitted he is biased,saying other websites show the tiger losing .So expect all of OP threads to be about tiger losing to every god-damn animal on Earth,whether it`s a pet cat,human or E.Coli bacteria.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kadak)
    Or to be more accurate,show how weak the tiger is.If you look through his threads,all of them show the tiger losing.
    If you did mouse vs tiger,he would somehow find a way to make the tiger lose all the time.If you search any scientific literature on the subject,the experts give heavy preference to the tiger and fights in Roman times showed the tiger victor,most of the time.
    This OP specifically tried and failed to discredit those experts in his previous threads and admitted he is biased,saying other websites show the tiger losing .So expect all of OP threads to be about tiger losing to every god-damn animal on Earth,whether it`s a pet cat,human or E.Coli bacteria.
    Or feline AIDS.*
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Did you write all that or was it copy pasted mmmmm

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kadak)
    Wha?

Dont know what you're talking about, It wasnt exclusive against the tiger, in fact I showed 10x more of pumas killing bears than leopards killing tigers, like I said before, why is it cool for every one to say tiger > leopard 10/10, just because its bigger, why is it cool to say bear > cougar 10/10 just because its bigger? Is there any proof that size will grant a automatic win a fight?

Your answer is no:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9UDpN7lAqps

And no again
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5WfWmISKrk

And most of you who say these things like bigger > smaller are obnoxious pricks the way you go on about it, the way your arguments are concrete, the way that you'd say everyone agrees with you, when you your self have no definitive proof beyond a sheeple tenancy .

Just here to point out some simple facts. If the tiger wins more often...I dont care.

But the tiger is not an unbeatable god the way youtube posters carry on walls of text how the tiger is all powerful, bigger, stronger, faster and any other bullcrap you cant prove...and the romans? Doooo tell...theres only a handfull of records of the romans, and most of it shows the lion was the dominate animal there, per tangible proof, not opinion based.

You can take it in any way you want to. You just seem mad that leopards seem to kill tigers more...on record.

Your threads seem intent on showing the tiger as a weak animal,virtually all of your threads portray the tiger as weaker than the animal you compare it against.
    I dont portray anything...I show facts, and people can make their own decisions. The lion vs tiger thread shows lions beating tigers more often, if you disagree, compile more times tigers have killed lions, thats literally the only way you can refute or dispute something, throwing around hear say remarks and using poorly sourced material like Wikipedia, is just laughable, if I wanted a P.hd in auto mechanic, I'll read Wikipedia... boom... now I have a Ph.d now on that subject. lol No thats not how facts work.

Would you not think Tigers would predate on Gorillas if they lived in the same habitat as Gorillas and chimpanzees,Tigers have been shown to predate on baboons.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QdpGBxspim4
    I dont see any accounts, so I cant make that call, just because the tigers smaller cousin can kill a gorilla, doesnt mean a tiger can, look at brown bears, pumas kill them hundreds of times, yet the few records of a big bear fighting a tiger, the tiger seems to flop on victories.

But you seemed biased as well ,you seem to paint a picture that a leopard will dominate a tiger every time they meet.
    I dont see how. The leopard actually did dominate the tiger in almost every fair match up, luck-nows records in india said this, I didnt say that...they did. Again to your long post, I didnt make up any of these records, I didnt photo shop them, fabricate them or twist them, so how am I bias? It just seems you thought the tiger was a unbeatable god who should only ever be praised and if there is a discussion on anything against him, he always wins, 10/10...much like your romans rant.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Will you be tempted to trade up and get out of your firm offer on results day?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.