Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    If someone you had never met, but you have mutual friends with, approached you and asked for a picture to send as evidence of meeting to the mutual friend, would you take the picture?

ReputationRep:
    depends on if the person was a weirdo or not.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mkap)
    depends on if the person was a weirdo or not.
    What's your definition of a weirdo?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anonymousm3)
    What's your definition of a weirdo?
    well why would he be asking for a picture, i would just get my mutual friend to tell the person that me and them are friends

ReputationRep:
    I'm not sure why you would need evidence. I mean - is it likely that you'd lie about meeting them?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mkap)
    well why would he be asking for a picture, i would just get my mutual friend to tell the person that me and them are friends
    Maybe he finds it funny and knows his friend with absolutely hate it

(Original post by Vicky628)
    I'm not sure why you would need evidence. I mean - is it likely that you'd lie about meeting them?

ReputationRep:
    I won't share my pictures with someone I don't know in person.

ReputationRep:
    It sounds like he wants to take a picture of a really hot girl to prove to his friend that he has a really hot friend.

If so: Yes. That is weird.

Or he's trying to set the two people up, which is less weird but might be unwelcome.

Or he's lying and wants a picture of his own for those long, lonely nights he spends indoors, which -is- weird.

So like everyone said: Context. It does lean to weird, though.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 9, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.