Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

I have just been accepted onto the Graphic Design course at Portsmouth and was wondering if anyone else on here has been offered a place, waiting for a reply etc.

Sam

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SamWhu30)
    Hi,

I have just been accepted onto the Graphic Design course at Portsmouth and was wondering if anyone else on here has been offered a place, waiting for a reply etc.

Sam
    I've been offered a conditional for Digital Media and Ive accepted it as my firm choice. Digital Media would be in the same department/building as graphic design x

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

Sam
    Hi Congratulations on being offered a place!!
    I applied to Portsmouth for MEng Civil Engineering in Extra and was offered a place fairly quickly after that. I'm not sure about other subjects though!
    Have you decided which hall you are applying for yet?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amellia123)
    Hi Congratulations on being offered a place!!
    I applied to Portsmouth for MEng Civil Engineering in Extra and was offered a place fairly quickly after that. I'm not sure about other subjects though!
    Have you decided which hall you are applying for yet?
    I'm not quite sure yet to be honest. I've looked at Trust Hall because it's cheap and looks really nice compared to others also get a parking space but the only bad thing is having to get a bus to lectures and a taxi home at night... not sure if that one con out weighs the pros so undecided. What about yourself?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by katielouise_a)
    I've been offered a conditional for Digital Media and Ive accepted it as my firm choice. Digital Media would be in the same department/building as graphic design x
    Ah well done. Have you decided where you'll be staying?

ReputationRep:
    I'm not quite sure yet to be honest. I've looked at Trust Hall because it's cheap and looks really nice compared to others also get a parking space but the only bad thing is having to get a bus to lectures and a taxi home at night... not sure if that one con out weighs the pros so undecided. What about yourself?
    I like trust hall too, the sort of camps its on looks really nice! I see what you mean - it could be a bit of a faff having to catch the bus to the main campus everyday (even though I think its a free bus?!). I think I'm going to go for Trafalgar hall - the kitchens there look really nice! Have you been on an applicant day there yet?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amellia123)
    I like trust hall too, the sort of camps its on looks really nice! I see what you mean - it could be a bit of a faff having to catch the bus to the main campus everyday (even though I think its a free bus?!). I think I'm going to go for Trafalgar hall - the kitchens there look really nice! Have you been on an applicant day there yet?
    Yeah the bus is free so not sure yet will have to see.

Haven't been to an applicant day yet and at the moment I'm not available on the dates they've given!

ReputationRep:
    Yeah the bus is free so not sure yet will have to see.

Haven't been to an applicant day yet and at the moment I'm not available on the dates they've given!
    Ahh right - that's not as bad then I suppose!

Aw dammit that's annoying I've got mine this Saturday but its a 5 hours on the train!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: March 7, 2016

University open days

1. University of Portsmouth
    All Departments Undergraduate
    Sat, 6 Oct '18
  2. University of Portsmouth
    All departments Undergraduate
    Sat, 10 Nov '18
  3. University of Portsmouth
    All departments Undergraduate
    Sat, 1 Dec '18
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.