Brighton-Albourne Watch

This discussion is closed.
james101
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
Does anyone know how long it takes to get from Brighton to Albourne? Also how could i get there without driving a car and how much it will cost. I have to get there at 4pm everyday and leave about 9/10pm

Anyone help

Thanks
hornblower
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Visit the journey planner at http://www.nationalrail.co.uk/
james101
Rep:
?
albourne isnt on there
Expression
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
That would be because Albourne doesn't have a train station.
james101
Rep:
?
so basically its almost impossible to get there? i was told that it is very difficult to get to and from Albourne from Brighton. So looks like i wont be going there then. I am asking because there is a data entry job available there, i have the form but its mon-fri 4pm-9pm and i have college 3 days a week and i think that i probaly will finish college around 3/4 on some of the days anyway, so it looks like its not possible.

I cant believe it, it's the perfect part time job, the only problem is that its out of where i live and the times are difficult because i go to college.
Expression
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by james101)
so basically its almost impossible to get there? i was told that it is very difficult to get to and from Albourne from Brighton. So looks like i wont be going there then. I am asking because there is a data entry job available there, i have the form but its mon-fri 4pm-9pm and i have college 3 days a week and i think that i probaly will finish college around 3/4 on some of the days anyway, so it looks like its not possible.

I cant believe it, it's the perfect part time job, the only problem is that its out of where i live and the times are difficult because i go to college.
Train station nearest (within 2 1/2 miles) of Albourne is Hassocks.

Take a look on the journey planner now.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1374)
79.56%
Leave (353)
20.44%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise