The Student Room Group

WJEC A2 ICT Coursework HELP!!

can anyone please help me with coursework especially evaluation section. PLEASE FAST
Original post by millan311
can anyone please help me with coursework especially evaluation section. PLEASE FAST

Hi, which parts are you particularly struggling with? :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by Leviathan1741
Hi, which parts are you particularly struggling with? :smile:

The last section EVALUATION
Original post by millan311
The last section EVALUATION

For the evaluation, you need to split it into 3 sections.

1. How well the user requirements were met

Here, you need to write down each of your aims, which you came up with in the user User requirements part. Underneath each aim, write about how you met that aim.

2. Problems encountered and strategies used to resolve them

Here you should write about any problems which you encountered, referring to your test plan. You also need to write about how you fixed each problem.

3. Problems which could arise in the future

In this part, you need to identify problems which could arise within the areas of data input, data processing and data output, in your system.

I hope that helps? :smile:
Reply 4
yeah Thank you but the sample answer would be great if you have it. thanks anyway
Reply 5
Original post by Leviathan1741
For the evaluation, you need to split it into 3 sections.

1. How well the user requirements were met

Here, you need to write down each of your aims, which you came up with in the user User requirements part. Underneath each aim, write about how you met that aim.

2. Problems encountered and strategies used to resolve them

Here you should write about any problems which you encountered, referring to your test plan. You also need to write about how you fixed each problem.

3. Problems which could arise in the future

In this part, you need to identify problems which could arise within the areas of data input, data processing and data output, in your system.

I hope that helps? :smile:

yeah Thank you but the sample answer would be great if you have it. thanks anyway

Quick Reply

Latest