What module do you fear most this year?

Watch
Schott
Badges: 11
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
What's the one you dread most lol? Think I've got 11 exams and am dreading Philosophy PLY4 - Political Philosophy the most.

Also not keen on Religious Studies A2 Ethics and Psychology PYA5 - both complete *******s.
mickjoe18
Badges: 0
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 14 years ago
AS Maths C2 :'( and my french speaking exam. Both next week = nightmare lol
TheBellJar
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 14 years ago
French Listening in 2 weeks. Ahhhhhhhhh
Morgan141
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 14 years ago
History document paper, I'm screwed...
sol89
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 14 years ago
History Unit 6, source paper and PYA5 for Psycholgy.
Ice_Queen
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 14 years ago
Probably my French exams. All three of them.
calcium878
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 14 years ago
Probably Chemistry Unit 1 or Unit 2. The former due to it being quite straightforward and therefore competition for high UMS is great, and the latter due to there being most to learn.
eugenius 8
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 14 years ago
Chemistry and Bio synoptic papers
Malik24
Rep:
Report 14 years ago
Psychology paper 1 and 2 (the social/research method paper seems easy)
wajiha
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by eugenius 8)
Chemistry and Bio synoptic papers
And C3, and C4, I really, really hate maths now!!
Excalibur
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 14 years ago
Hmm... German Unit 2, Chemistry Unit 3, Biology Unit 3, Maths D1 and C4. Basically almost all of them!
TEJ SINGH
Rep:
Report 14 years ago
Edexcel PHY6, standard
Creole
Rep:
Report 14 years ago
Maths - C3.
Sociology - Crime and Deviance (Synoptic)
Economics - Transport.

In that order.
kellywood_5
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 14 years ago
Not doing A-levels, but going to reply anyway :p: French civilisation because I screwed up my coursework essay (worth 50%) and need to do really well in the exam to get a decent mark overall, which I don't see happening somehow.
crankycaz
Rep:
Report 14 years ago
All of them. Even the English Lit modules because I'll be annoyed if I screw up as that's my best subject.

German: Meh.
Physics: Mehh.
Music: Meh.

Not too good then.
crankycaz
Rep:
Report 14 years ago
Oh, and Gen Studies 6, cos I got an E last time - I thought it was meant to be a doss! It certainly was at AS level anyway!
Badges: 18
Report 14 years ago
Chemistry Unit 3. :yawn:
brown
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 14 years ago
Law Synoptic, RS synoptic, I'm not liking the synoptic thing .
username68316
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 14 years ago
none moreso than any of the others. It would have been the A2 chem coursework as it took an absolute age and was by far the most academically challenging thing i've ever had to do. If i had bee asked this at the start if the yr i would have maybe said C4, but it's not as bad as it's cracked up to be.
rachd_22
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 14 years ago
general studies. I know it sounds stupid but with my other subjects providing i revise the materials it will be fine.

with general studies the fact that can be on absolutley anything is doing my head in. did a practise paper for module 1 aqa A and got an E!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (39)
9.63%
Okay (119)
29.38%
A bit lacking (154)
38.02%
Not good at all (93)
22.96%

Watched Threads