Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Engineer came round to fix the boiler Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Foo.mp3)
    Most of which will be spent whooping your ass if you don't re-learn the importance of presenting yourself with class and modesty, little madam :hmmm:

It's a long story, but essentially.. you could say, she's territorial :sexface:
    Really! Do you know each other in person?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by queen-bee)
    you've never had an issue with the particular photo on display in the past
    You cropped your cleavage out of it in the past, if I'm not mistaken :holmes:

thanks for being honest and pointing me in the right direction
    You're welcome

(Original post by Reeeeyah)
    Really! Do you know each other in person?
    Nope, yet to call in at this particular client's house and give her a quick once over :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    You cropped your cleavage out of it in the past, if I'm not mistaken :holmes:

You're welcome

Nope, yet to call in at this particular client's house and give her a quick once over :mmm:
    Oh that's embarrassing.

ReputationRep:
    Oh that's embarrassing.
    IKR? :moon:
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    You need a male to be around next time I think :/

ReputationRep:
    Why are people acting like yassss score.

****ing creep.

Also the Eternalflames story... She got pedoed on.

ReputationRep:
    So much sleaze in this thread.

ReputationRep:
    IKR? :moon:

:daydreaming:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by whorace)
    This guys actually a genius, he uses his weak game to make them spend the day thinking 'DID he really just flirt with me?', and then next time he comes back he waits for them to make the move, that way he can't get fired for harassment.
    im dying rofl

ReputationRep:
    I no, I didn't. It was always like that
    Think I must have done a cropped version for you then, but you went ahead and changed it anyway, so I never sent it you :flute:

I'm not cheap hun, I don't do quickies
    Oh, you're a demanding customer eh? Well, I suppose it pays to ensure an 'inspector' takes a real good look and has a proper rootle around, rather than just a cursory glance and a quick fumble

I just want to go home, I gets so lonely at this hospital day in and day out
    As it happens I'm down in London just before we get the keys to our new place (14th-17th), so get yourself set and I'll come whisk you away, and you may spend Easter with my family and I

ReputationRep:
    and he seemed like a nice enough lad, I was just happy he was here to fix the boiler.

First he asked me if I was mixed raced which is completely silly as I am white (very very white) he asked me if I was mixed with Chinese as he said I have Chinese eyes ok then mate.

He then asked me what my hair felt like to which was awkward and a pretty weird thing to ask so at that point I left the kitchen.......

He was finished so he came into the front room to tell me so, he said ''I like your sofa and especially the big bit in the corner '' he then said ''I'll have to come back next Tuesday for an hour or 2 to fit a new part he has to order it and what am I cooking him for tea on Tuesday'' he then winked at me.

Am I weird to think he was trying to chat me up and he meant he liked the big corner bit of the sofa because he thought it looked good to have a bang on? or am I deluded and just think everyone is trying to chat me up?
    Trust your instincts and get another engineer in. Now.

ReputationRep:
    Send it to me,I wanna see
    Aight, you got mail

You mean another guy will come to inspect? :mmm:
    Hahaha, no :lolwut: You've already invited more than enough guys to 'inspect' you in recent days as it is :unimpressed:

you carry out the maintenance works?
    Not just maintenance dear, think more along the lines of complete overhaul :sexface:

Once I'm hands on you can expect her to perform like never before, and to be purring for the foreseeable future :emog:

I don't want to spend easter alone this year so abit of company would be nice and you surely would be the perfect choice!
    Wouldn't want you spending any more time alone, remain open to that prospect, and welcome serious suggestions

ReputationRep:
    How many times have you arranged to meet up with that person and how many times have they let you down? or suggested something but then they are busy?
    Not for me to go into detail, best off asking her really, but dw, I'm the last guy on the planet who would ever allow himself to be mugged off

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Raees_Sharif)
    wtf since when do engineers fix boilers?
    Im an engineer. I fixxed my boiler. GG.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ServantOfMorgoth)
    Engineers don't really come to people's houses to fix stuff manually.... this is a ******** thread and made up story.
    A boiler person came to my house to fix the boiler.

ReputationRep:
    The proof is in the pudding :mmm:
    I feel you :mmm:

Spoiler:
    Show

now the pneumonia's completely cleared,all is well to get on with my social life and back into work
    Glad to hear it, hope you continue to improve with the passing of time, avoidance of RFR, and coming of warmer weather

Thanks Lawrence
    You're welcome, Jasmine :kiss:

Ok Foo I just feel like you are being mugged off but then it's not really my business!
    Appreciate the sentiment but dw, I have my **** handled :borat:

ReputationRep:
    Thanks guys so much for the advice.

I can't wait till next Tuesday
    Have fun!

ReputationRep:
    I can taste the bitterness right in my mouth. You sound like a little jealous girl. Get over yourself sweety,you're irrelevant
    Oh that's right I'm bitter? about what exactly I do not know please tell me more.....

I've never spoken to Foo before this thread I don't think plus he's a bit old for me.

ReputationRep:
    You come across as a bitter person,throwing a little tantrum when your opinion is irrelevant and with no facts. Grow up
    If my opinion is so irrelevant then why do you care what I have to say?!?!?!

With all due respect queen bee you're telling me to grow up but I'm not the one here who is what mid 20's? and claims to have deep connections with someone on a forum who I've never even met.

Don't want me to comment on it? don't come on my thread talking your utter ****.

ReputationRep:
    I'm still waiting on her to prove it. I don't even know who she is
    Oh I didn't know she said it, I was just saying...

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.