Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey everyone.

I have just accepted Northumbria University as my firm choice for Mental Health nursing starting in September.

Just wondering who else is going as would be good to get to know some of you.

Look forward to hearing from you soon.

Chris

ReputationRep:
    Hey I'll be starting Mental Health nursing in September
    (Original post by mrchris1983)
    Hey everyone.

I have just accepted Northumbria University as my firm choice for Mental Health nursing starting in September.

Just wondering who else is going as would be good to get to know some of you.

Look forward to hearing from you soon.

Chris

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hann67)
    Hey I'll be starting Mental Health nursing in September
    Cool you looking forward to it? You local or having to move here?

I am chris btw

ReputationRep:
    Yes I'll be moving, but I visit often so I know the area fairly well what about you? How old are you if you don't mind me asking lol
    Cool you looking forward to it? You local or having to move here?

I am chris btw

ReputationRep:
    Yes I'll be moving, but I visit often so I know the area fairly well what about you? How old are you if you don't mind me asking lol
    Hey yeah I live in Newcastle. I am 33 just doing an access course at the moment. what about you?

ReputationRep:
    Hey yeah I'll be moving, still need to find somewhere to live! 🙈 I'm 24 so don't really want to live with 18 year old lol
    Hey yeah I live in Newcastle. I am 33 just doing an access course at the moment. what about you?

ReputationRep:
    Hey yeah I'll be moving, still need to find somewhere to live! 🙈 I'm 24 so don't really want to live with 18 year old lol
    There are loads of different accommodation options and also loads of private houses you can rent rooms in.

where you coming from? are you on facebook or kik etc?

ReputationRep:
    Hi.

I've firmed Northumbria University Mental Health Nursing 😊
    I'm in the same boat as you, wanting to move into student accommodation, I'm 24.

You found any accommodation?!

ReputationRep:
    Hey, I'm renting privately and moving up in the summer where are you from?

(Original post by NatalieHarrop)
    Hi.

I'm in the same boat as you, wanting to move into student accommodation, I'm 24.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NatalieHarrop)
    Hi.

hey. You in Facebook x send link to your page - Chris

ReputationRep:
    Hey, I'm renting privately and moving up in the summer where are you from?
    I'm from Co.Durham so only 20 minutes drive into Newcastle city centre but need to move out. Hahaa.
    How about you?

ReputationRep:
    hey. You in Facebook x send link to your page - Chris
    Sent it to your page 👍🏻

ReputationRep:
    Hi! I have an interview for mental health soon , could anyone talk me how the process went and what the interview questions were ? I had all my other interviews last year so i am quite nervous having to start all over again revising for another interview for my first choice. Thanks much appreciated x

ReputationRep:
    Hi! I am starting MH nursing in sep 16, and I am looking to flat share! does anyone have more information or anyone up for flat sharing with me?thanks!!

ReputationRep:
    Hey where are you from?? I'm not flat sharing,a s me and my boyfriend are moving in together, but I might be able to help. If you send your Facebook in a message i'll add you! I noticed you firmed, well done on the offer
    (Original post by bethanyc4305)
    Hi! I am starting MH nursing in sep 16, and I am looking to flat share! does anyone have more information or anyone up for flat sharing with me?thanks!!

ReputationRep:
    Hey where are you from?? I'm not flat sharing,a s me and my boyfriend are moving in together, but I might be able to help. If you send your Facebook in a message i'll add you! I noticed you firmed, well done on the offer
    Oh great! Its bethany cook and thanks

ReputationRep:
    There are a few of you lol you'll have to message me the link x

ReputationRep:
    There are a few of you lol you'll have to message me the link x
    https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1163767292 yeh jm local but want to move out haha x

ReputationRep:
    Heyy! I've firmed Northumbria. I'm 24, from Lancashire and living in Durham, planning on commuting.

Mental Health Nursing for Sept 2016 at Northumbria doesn't seem to have a fb page- should we make one?

ReputationRep:
    Hey u need to change it so I can add you xx
    (Original post by bethanyc4305)
    https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1163767292 yeh jm local but want to move out haha x

University open days

1. Northumbria University
    All faculties Undergraduate
    Sat, 29 Sep '18
  2. Northumbria University
    Sat, 27 Oct '18
  3. Northumbria University
    Sat, 24 Nov '18
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.