Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Name the Childrens Tv show get a prize ( i need help! this is urgent!!!!) watch

ReputationRep:
    Me and my friend are currently sat in the 6th form and we came across a mind bubble, help us name the tv show so we can get on with our boring and unsocial 6 form lifes thanks

the show was an animated show broadcasted on CITV/toontikk and featured 3 people,( one a girl with silvery hair in a sort of bob and she would sing, two guys one was potentially blonde, the other was brown haired) one would play the drums the other a guitar.
    They had hoverboard scooters and things, there was a train/tram track in the air which they traveled on. they would perform in a band together to save the world and that...
    they lived in a CITY
    the girl wore maybe crop trousers.

thats all we can remember lads thanks for your time

*unforchantly we are both skint so cant provide a prize but you have our notable thanks when you figure out the name for us! you utter geniuses

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.