Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • Thread Starter

    Hi everyone,

    I just accepted my offer for an MSc at KCL, and am trying to work out accommodation. I'll be based on Guy's campus and I'm moving over with my boyfriend - Wolfson House seems to be the only place to offer couples accommodation as far as I can see? Does anyone have any idea what it's like, or if there's anywhere else to try? Any insights would be great

Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.