Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • Thread Starter

    I am looking to apply for King's in September, as an English student so will be studying predominantly at the Waterloo campus so I believe, however I have been told that inter colligate halls are better as I want catered but en suite which I don't think is an option, can any current students advise me on the best accommodation? thanks

    Hi!I'm hold an offer for BA English at KCL currently, and i think the main campus is the Strand one? (according to the website)I'm looking at Urbanest Westminster.
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.