Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hello, I am an international student at the Uni of Sussex who applied to CASS business school and have recieved an offer for an interview. Its on an app called launchpad recruitment.

Has anyone given an interview here before and knows what to expect and the questions they ask?
    Any other tips for the interview?

ReputationRep:
    anybody?

ReputationRep:
    have you done your interview? I've just received the link from them.

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I am applying the same course as you, did you finish your interview and what did they ask?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lanatrg)
    have you done your interview? I've just received the link from them.
    Hi! I'm planning on applying to Cass and was just wondering how the interview is. Is it an actual person with whom you talk to? Or a computer that shows you questions and records your answers? What sort of questions did they ask? Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    Hi. How does the interview work? Is there an actual person with whom you are talking to? Or just a computer that shows you questions and records what you answer? What sort of questions did they ask?

Thanks!!

ReputationRep:
    they ask one question only: in one minute tell them about your business idea

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lanatrg)
    they ask one question only: in one minute tell them about your business idea
    Hi lanatrg, have you received the result after the interview?

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.