Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Hi, i'm doing a Foundation year in Science, we basically do the whole Physics A Level in a year or at least an equivalent of that.

Anyway, i've been doing alright with an average of 70% at the start of the year but after I came back in January that went down massively, the subject has got substantially harder for me.

The only resources I have to study is two books and thats it. I only have a few lessons a week so most of the work is done by me. We don't have any drop in sessions either.

I am really struggling now with this and I don't know where to turn to improve my results. I am stressing at the moment because I want to get a good result and I know I have the potential to get a good result but I know that this will not happen if I don't get the right resources. I'm the kind of person that just has to study and thats it.

So what can I do? Where can I go to improve my understanding? I have watched Youtube videos and they do often help me improve, however, many of the videos are American and contradict what I have been told so that confuses me further.
Have you ever experienced racism/sexism at uni?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.