Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Does it really make a difference if a guy has a spot on his face?

I ask this because........ I remember like three weeks ago, I was walking back from some meeting with my teacher and I saw some girl from my class and she was with a friend, and she must have said something to her friend about me, because the next thing I know her friend screws her face then tuns her head in my direction stares at me for like 5 seconds, then blatantly expressed her horror at the zit on my face. I over heard her saying "EWW how could you find that buff(urban terminology for good looking) his got a spot on his face.

The other girl said something I think she rebuked her comment and they got into an argument. But I couldn't hear as I was already in shock that girls were making comments on my spot. Which I wasn't even aware of.

So for the whole day I walked around the building with my hand covering my face, people were asking me what was wrong, " why are covering your face".

But eventually I thought this is ridiculous and put my hand down and made my way home and looked in the mirror to find this small zit on left cheek. It wasn't even noticeable. I think she was just being a female dog.:nothing:

Anyway does a spot really make a difference?

ReputationRep:
    haha spots dont make a difference on a guy to me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ya know!!!!)
    Depends how much you're lifting.

ReputationRep:
    Stop it yo, they'll spot it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TSR-Exam)
    Depends how much you're lifting.
    Do you mean going to the gym?

Nah, I don't lift that much.

ReputationRep:
    Some like to squeeze the pus out I think there masochists

ReputationRep:
    Does it really make a difference if a guy has a spot on his face?

I ask this because........ I remember like three weeks ago, I was walking back from some meeting with my teacher and I saw some girl from my class and she was with a friend, and she must have said something to her friend about me, because the next thing I know her friend screws her face then tuns her head in my direction stares at me for like 5 seconds, then blatantly expressed her horror at the zit on my face. I over heard her saying "EWW how could you find that buff(urban terminology for good looking) his got a spot on his face.

The other girl said something I think she rebuked her comment and they got into an argument. But I couldn't hear as I was already in shock that girls were making comments on my spot. Which I wasn't even aware of.

So for the whole day I walked around the building with my hand covering my face, people were asking me what was wrong, " why are covering your face".

But eventually I thought this is ridiculous and put my hand down and made my way home and looked in the mirror to find this small zit on left cheek. It wasn't even noticeable. I think she was just being a female dog.:nothing:

That was pretty immature of them.

Girls like that are only good for pumping and dumping.

A spot doesn't make much difference on a good looking guy but can tip an average guy into borderline unattractive.

Are you hot?

ReputationRep:
    They don't, don't worry. Those girls are basic mean girls...don't take any notice of them

ReputationRep:
    Do you mean going to the gym?

Nah, I don't lift that much.
    Obviously bell end

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bigdobber)
    Some like to squeeze the pus out I think there masochists
    u nasty
    o u reeeeal nasty

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by stefano865)

A spot doesn't make much difference on a good looking guy but can tip an average guy into borderline unattractive.

Are you hot?
    I'm a hot spot

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amen1991)
    u nasty
    o u reeeeal nasty
    Oh you a tosser a real tosser

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by stefano865)

Are you hot?
    Define good looking?

ReputationRep:
    OMG those girls are *****es. No a spot comes and goes so lets see if they get a huge spot and people talking about them the way they talked about you. I am pretty angry.

ReputationRep:
    Dude please! Just ignore them! They sound like they were being female B*****s. If it gets bigger, try some aloe vera hand sanitizer on it.
    EVERYBODY gets sports
    See how they'd like it
    It dosn't usually make a differance unless you are already not very attractive, or you have LOADS - like plenty of red acne bumps COVERING your face. To all those who do, i feel sorry for you. You are beautiful anyway, but i know how self-consious it can make you feel!!!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 11, 2016
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.