Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I had an interview at Nottingham Trent and it went really badly because I had got some bad news before hand. My teacher told me to email the lady that interviewed me explaining why it went so badly because NTU is my top choice. She responded and told me I hadn't got an offer but it was because of my portfolio, not my answers in the interview.
    I have now checked my UCAS and it says that they have offered me an unconditional place?? could this be a mistake?

ReputationRep:
    Ucas will be right! It's probably some silly autocorrect in her email to you! Something like was on basis of portfolio! Well done!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by erindoyle0701)
    I have now checked my UCAS and it says that they have offered me an unconditional place?? could this be a mistake?
    You need certainty and no nasty shock when it is too late, so the obvious thing to do is reply to the person who wrote to you and ask them to confirm that the offer is correct. If it is you can celebrate; if it is a mistake you will have found out before any damage is done.

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.