11.11%
    Penny Hofstadter (last name assumed)
    11.11%
    Kevin Sussman
    22.22%
    None, you need them all!
    38.89%

ReputationRep:
    Anyone have an outlandish theory like that of the Beaver Overlord in a game of Counter-factuals played by Amy and Sheldon? Off the back of a death of course.

Or an example of crazy circumstances running amuck using one of my favourite quotes:

'If I could speak the language of rabbits, they would be amazed and I would be their king... I would be kind to my rabbit subjects... at first.... One day, I hold a great ball for the President of France, but the rabbits don't come. I'm embarrassed so I eat all the lettuce in the world.. and make the rabbits watch.'

— Raj

I wanted to add a meme that used to be on fb all the time of rabbits being released mentioning the above but couldn't find it so here's another with Raj mentioning bunnies:

In case you cant quite recall Counter-factuals:
    Spoiler:
    Show

Counter-factuals

The rules of this game are fairly simple, according to Sheldon and Amy, who explained them on "The Zazzy Substitution" (Season 4, Episode 3).

How To Play:
    You "postulate an alternate world that differs from ours in one key aspect, and then pose questions to each other." Then, you answer that question as if you were in that alternate scenario.

Some examples include:

Question: In a world where rhinoceroses are domesticated pets, who wins the Second World War?
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Answer: Uganda
    Reason: Kenya rises to power on the export of rhinoceroses. A central African power block is formed, colonizing North Africa and Europe. When war breaks out, no one can afford the luxury of a rhino. Kenya withers and Uganda triumphs.

Question: In a world where a piano is a weapon, not a musical instrument, on what does Scott Joplin play the "Maple Leaf Rag?"
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Answer: Tuned bayonets
    Reason: Isn't it obvious?

Question: In a world where mankind is ruled by a giant intelligent beaver, what food is no longer consumed?
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Answer: Cheese danish
    Reason: In a world ruled by a giant beaver, mankind builds many dams to please the beaver overlord. The low-lying city of Copenhagen is flooded. Thousands die. Devastated, the Danes never invent their namesake pastry.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.