Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Asking a female out in the gym watch

ReputationRep:
    "I was wondering whether i could take up 1 or 2 minutes of your time"

Bruh, are you asking her out, or trying to convert her to being a Jehovahs Witness?

(Original post by whorace)
    Not bad Hepburn, if she's by the weights i'd go for 'Wait a minute, you're fit, i'm fit, let's fit together'
    You're a master at picking up girls aren't you?

ReputationRep:
    Just be honest and tell her that she looks like a really nice female and you'd like to get a drink sometime.

Be sure to use those exact words to avoid any potential weirdness.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Serine Soul)
    You're a master at picking up girls aren't you?
    Only when they're lighter than me.

I'm not being racist or anything.

ReputationRep:
    This could be weird inside the gym, try catch her in the car park or something.

(Original post by samina_ay)
    Humans aren't jigsaw pieces, babe
    Our reproductive organs actually are though.

(Original post by leinad2012)
    "I was wondering whether i could take up 1 or 2 minutes of your time"

Bruh, are you asking her out, or trying to convert her to being a Jehovahs Witness?
    :rofl:
    Only when they're lighter than me.

I'm not being racist or anything.
    Do you ever take a pun break?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zKlown)
    This could be weird inside the gym, try catch her in the car park or something.

Our reproductive organs actually are though.
    i knew that.

ReputationRep:
    :rofl:

Do you ever take a pun break?
    I actually can't stop

ReputationRep:
    this is what the internet has done to a generation - need to ask advise on how to strike up a face to face conversation

she lifts weights in the gym, that is what attracted me to her, she lifts with full intensity, I train with full intensity its hard to find a girl with that that same passion.
    I am telling you, iv been struggling to sleep please dont laugh, I keep thinking of how to approach her, I first made contact with her when I helped her with a exercise.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Hello
    I have been attending the gym for a long time, I have been thinking of this one in the gym, I have been thinking of her for a long time, I dont like any of the other females in the gym, I was thinking of just being straight and asking her out on a date.
    the dialogue would be like this not exact but a rough idea.
    Me- Hi there, I was wondering if I could use this machine as well, I was going to be doing the same exercise.
    Alternative dialogue- Hi there, I hope, I am not interupting you, I was wondering if I could have 1 or 2 minutes of your time,
    Me- I wanted to ask you out, I want to ask you are you single, I would like to take you out for coffee or for dinner.
    Me- I like you, So I wanted to be straight with you, I wanted to ask you out, if you say no, its ok as well, there is no pressure, I dont want you feeling pressured.

I want to be straight with her, I dont want to mess around, I really like her, I have been thinking of how to ask her out, I was ill this week, so I could not go to the gym to ask her out, I will be doing it Monday, Any tips and advice.
    How about

'Hi I'm a fckboi'
    End.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    how old are you?

you sound mildly socially retarded no offence. i can tell you this now if she's a gym chick she probably has a lot of guys hitting on her who are 'impressed with how she lifts so passionately' so dont be like the 100 other lame-o's who act like they've never seen a girl in the gym before, you need to set yourself apart

you 'really like her' but you've barely actually spoken to her?? lol this will go well

ReputationRep:
    "Hey gurl, I think you're fit. Let's get more fit together" xx
    Not bad Hepburn, if she's by the weights i'd go for 'Wait a minute, you're fit, i'm fit, let's fit together'
    ngl id find it quite funny if a guy said these to me (in a funny way ofc), better than the awkward lines op has posted

(Original post by tootles44)
    how old are you?

you sound mildly socially retarded no offence. i can tell you this now if she's a gym chick she probably has a lot of guys hitting on her who are 'impressed with how she lifts so passionately' so dont be like the 100 other lame-o's who act like they've never seen a girl in the gym before, you need to set yourself apart

you 'really like her' but you've barely actually spoken to her?? lol this will go well
    I suffer with Learning disabilities, I find what you said to be offensive, I struggle sometimes with everyday life, I would not call myself retarded, I want advice and tips. I spoke to her for a brief couple seconds or so, it was nothing like a long conversation, I really do like her.

ReputationRep:
    Any updates OP?

(Original post by zKlown)
    Any updates OP?
    Yes, not good news, she sais she has a boyfriend, life is like that sometimes

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 10, 2016
Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.