Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Moscow nanny said she beheaded child to avenge Muslim deaths in Syria Watch

ReputationRep:
    http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/w...w/51247492.cms

A nanny accused of beheading a four-year-old girl has said she did it to avenge the "spilled blood" of Muslims killed by Russian air strikes in Syria.

Gulchekhra Bobokulova, 38, from Uzbekistan - which has a Muslim majority population - gave her first detailed explanation of the heinous attack in a video posted online on Wednesday, according to Reuters.

She was seen outside a subway station in Moscow on Monday carrying the head of the girl who had been in her care.

When she appeared in court yesterday, the mother-of-three told reporters that "Allah ordered" the killing.

ReputationRep:
    She's a disgusting animal

ReputationRep:
    Pretty sure there's already a thread where people are outraged over this.

ReputationRep:
    Wtf. What does that child have to do with anything? If you want atleast want to avenge them behead the soldiers. not a 4 yeats old

ReputationRep:
    The article you quoted doesn't even mention she has Schizophrenia.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...COND-wife.html

Even Daily Mail [by far one of the worst for reliability] didn't even fail to mention that.

ReputationRep:
    Wait ! so killing an innocent child is going to avenge the Muslims killed in Syria ? , Islam is ruining this planet

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AliRizzo)
    Pretty sure there's already a thread where people are outraged over this.
    The thread was about it happening, not her reasoning behind it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mentally)
    Wtf. What does that child have to do with anything?
    I hate to be that guy, but the Syrian kids getting bombed daily by Russia have nothing to do with anything either, and I don't see any outrage over that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JordanL_)
    I hate to be that guy, but the Syrian kids getting bombed daily by Russia have nothing to do with anything either, and I don't see any outrage over that.
    Last time I checked Germany had taken in over a million refugees, many of whom claim to be Syrians. It may not be 'outrage' but it's a good start.

(Original post by Shumaya)
    She's a disgusting animal
    That's offensive to animals

ReputationRep:
    Bit like BlackLivesMatter. Only care about deaths if by another people.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by R3D KING)
    Bit like BlackLivesMatter. Only care about deaths if by another people.
    I chuckled.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 3, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.