Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What was the last funniest thing that happened to you? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Share stories that are funny, maybe a joke or anything funny you can think of

ReputationRep:
    EDIT: you guys get free money yes free money from amen1991 if you read it all

Ok so in yr11 back I had this BIG end of term test for chemistry on Friday Morning (9am-remember this time) and we were told on the same Monday
    Monday- I was like I got "hella time, I'll just chill"

Tuesday- I was like 'huh no sweat, Im alway fine in the end and theres so many cool dance tutorials I could use to freshen up my moves, Ill revise later"

Wednesday- 6:00pm 'wow Ive wasted the last 2 days, Im such an absolute failure' wait no, dont think like that, be the forever optimist! I can do this! I am amazing, I HAVE potential, its only life after all, I should take it easy! *Watches some motivational vids on youtube*

8:00pm damn I spend 2 hours procrastinating watching the weird side of youtube again, what is my life>>??
    10:00pm ok time to lose my no all nighter virginity and just go on a mad one and revise, plays some orchestral insane music and starts getting ready with all dem notes and stuff

11:00pm wow I cant study, I have to think of my health, what if the long term eyesores are not worth this end of term test? I'll just msg some ppl and see how much they've done
    11:30pm damn my friends have actually done stuff, Im hella worried now but theres no point starting now, Ill wake hella early tomorrow instead, Ill wake at 5:30am, early start is good anyway and if I can make it a habit Ill be so much more productive!

Thursday-8:10am FFS!!!! stupid alarm doesnt work on the one day I need-WTF!!!!
    6:00pm well there isnt any point now is there? Im going to fail so may as well just learn my lessons and accept my failure, I can always grow as a person from this experience
    8:00pm wait what if my teacher bases my report on this and this topic links with other topics towards my GCSEs and A levels Ohmygoudddd!! Dis is so messed up, NEVER GIVE IN< IMMA start RIGHT NOW

8:15pm yessss revised for a WHOLE 15 MINS< I deserve a break!!
    11:15pm wow that break was a lil long but at least it shows I can revise wait what Ive only done 15mins in total??? Whyyy!!!

11:25pm time to cheat I guess, lets msg some friends who I think have done the test
    11:45pm NO ONES DONE IT??? whyyyyy ok Im just going to have to sneak in and steal did the question paper first sometimes you make choices and sometimes choices make you, its not like its a crime and I deserve it anyway, I tried to revise so hard and so much so it is deserved right? yeah I just have to go in spy mode like james bond

Friday 8:30am - ok got half an hour *runs to chemistry block and office* teachers are not in yet so Ill just have a little look. Good no ones here let me check out where the paper is (my eyes are ultra alert and Im tiptoeing around like in dem movies)
    8:40am I frantically check over folders, under leaflets, everywhere on the desk, I take a complete sweep of the floor and pull out my night vision, heat vision, specsavers vision but nothing. Id failed there was no test to get.
    8:50am hey a box lablled upcoming work!! yes theres tests in here!!! let me see yr7, yr 8, yr9 yr10 wait WHAT no yr11?? What can I do??? whyyyyy:p:

8:55am *steps coming towards room* oh no. Im going to get caught and put in detention and become a bad guy and go to jail nooooooooooooo *its the cleaner* oh phew.
    8:57am runs outside of the room to join everyone else pretending nothing has happened
    9:00am COVER TEACHER WALKS IN whattt?? *she says test is posponed until next Thursday>??? WHAT???? MA LIFE IS SAVED!!! I will study way harder from now on, I will work so much more, I have learnt so much, thanks god, thanks guy in sky, thanks world, you forgave me!!!!

Weekend-sigh I need a break from all that drama

THE NEXT Monday- I was like I got "hella time, I'll just chill"

(eventually I revised and still got a C but its a lesson kids REVISE EARLIER PLS dont be like forest shadow!!!)

ReputationRep:
    I absent mindedly walked into a small tutorial class and started making my way over to my usual seat before I realised everyone was staring at me as the teacher was trying to tell me that there was still a class going on *facepalm*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blondie987)
    I absent mindedly walked into a small tutorial class and started making my way over to my usual seat before I realised everyone was staring at me as the teacher was trying to tell me that there was still a class going on *facepalm*
    Ha Ha!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheArtofProtest)
    I've never laughed but people often laugh at me.

I guess I must be the joke.

ReputationRep:
    My birth

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes)
    My birth
    The thread asked for the last funniest thing that happened to you, not the first.

ReputationRep:
    I me and my friend were really drunk at a night club and we got chucked out at the same time. I tried to sneak back in through a back door and a minute or so after getting in, I got chucked out again, and he was at the front entrance in amazement at how I managed to come back from it when I came back out (or rather "shoved out"
    that same friend also, the month prior, barged into my bedroom while I was having sex with a girl I pulled and wouldn't leave until I gave him more "green stuff". he literally wouldn't leave until I finally gave in 30 minutes later, with the girl clearly angry with both of us, and then he said I had to "do it" with him in another room while leaving the girl in the bed all alone. I wasn't finding it funny at the time, for sure, but the next day I did. I mean, who does that? hahaha, he was beyond smashed.

ReputationRep:
    https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&so...caq-kBnOL4HWoA

ReputationRep:
    what is brown and sticky and would make you walk funny if it was in your pants ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aria Enoshima)
    The thread asked for the last funniest thing that happened to you, not the first.
    It was funny, my entire existence is laughable!

ReputationRep:
    my lil sis told me to stfu or she'll hit me with a gucci belt
    aw the little angel she is :love:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sasha2208)
    what is brown and sticky and would make you walk funny if it was in your pants ?
    a black man's hands?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes)
    It was funny, my entire existence is laughable!
    Its nice to come to a agreeable conclusion on a site such as TSR.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ForestShadow)
    Ok so in yr11 back I had this BIG end of term test for chemistry on Friday Morning (9am-remember this time) and we were told on the same Monday
    (WORK IN PROGRESS)

Monday- I was like I got "hella time, I'll just chill"

Tuesday- I was like 'huh no sweat, Im alway fine in the end and theres so many cool dance tutorials I could use to freshen up my moves, Ill revise later"

Wednesday- 6:00pm 'wow Ive wasted the last 2 days, Im such an absolute failure' wait no, dont think like that, be the forever optimist! I can do this! I am amazing, I HAVE potential, its only life after all, I should take it easy! *Watches some motivational vids on youtube*
    8:00pm damn I spend 2 hours procrastinating watching the weird side of youtube again, what is my life>>??
    10:00pm ok time to lose my no all nighter virginity and just go on a mad one and revise, plays some orchestral insane music and starts getting ready with all dem notes and stuff

11:00pm wow I cant study, I have to think of my health, what if the long term eyesores are not worth this end of term test? I'll just msg some ppl and see how much they've done
    11:30pm damn my friends have actually done stuff, Im hella worried now but theres no point starting now, Ill wake hella early tomorrow instead, Ill wake at 5:30am, early start is good anyway and if I can make it a habit Ill be so much more productive!

Thursday-8:10am FFS!!!! stupid alarm doesnt work on the one day I need-WTF!!!!
    6:00pm well there isnt any point now is there? Im going to fail so may as well just learn my lessons and accept my failure, I can always grow as a person from this experience
    8:00pm wait what if my teacher bases my report on this and this topic links with other topics towards my GCSEs and A levels Ohmygoudddd!! Dis is so messed up, NEVER GIVE IN< IMMA start RIGHT NOW
    8:15pm yessss revised for a WHOLE 15 MINS< I deserve a break!!
    11:15pm wow that break was a lil long but at least it shows I can revise wait what Ive only done 15mins in total??? Whyyy!!!

11:25pm time to cheat I guess, lets msg some friends who I think have done the test
    11:45pm NO ONES DONE IT??? whyyyyy ok Im just going to have to sneak in and steal did the question paper first sometimes you make choices and sometimes choices make you, its not like its a crime and I deserve it anyway, I tried to revise so hard and so much so it is deserved right? yeah I just have to go in spy mode like bond

Friday 8:30am - ok got half an hour *runs to chemistry block and office* teachers are not in yet so Ill just have a little look. Good no ones here let me check out where the paper is
    8:40am I frantically check over folders, under leaflets, everywhere on the desk, I take a complete sweep of the floor and pull out my night vision but nothing. Id failed there was no test to get.
    8:50am hey a box lablled upcoming work!! yes theres tests in here!!! let me see yr7, yr 8, yr9 yr10

I'm hosting a 10p giveaway to anyone who reads this!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aria Enoshima)
    Its nice to come to a agreeable conclusion on a site such as TSR.
    Indeed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amen1991)
    I'm hosting a 10p giveaway to anyone who reads this!
    Well I did write it so you owe me 10p ( I read it too btw)

ReputationRep:
    Well I did write it so you owe me 10p ( I read it too btw)
    it doesn't work like that

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amen1991)
    it doesn't work like that
    So..20p?

ReputationRep:
    So..20p?
    *whingy voice* Nooooo ZERO p
    lol

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.