Turn on thread page Beta

What was the last funniest thing that happened to you? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ForestShadow)
    Ok so in yr11 back I had this BIG end of term test for chemistry on Friday Morning (9am-remember this time) and we were told on the same Monday
    Monday- I was like I got "hella time, I'll just chill"

Tuesday- I was like 'huh no sweat, Im alway fine in the end and theres so many cool dance tutorials I could use to freshen up my moves, Ill revise later"

Wednesday- 6:00pm 'wow Ive wasted the last 2 days, Im such an absolute failure' wait no, dont think like that, be the forever optimist! I can do this! I am amazing, I HAVE potential, its only life after all, I should take it easy! *Watches some motivational vids on youtube*

8:00pm damn I spend 2 hours procrastinating watching the weird side of youtube again, what is my life>>??
    10:00pm ok time to lose my no all nighter virginity and just go on a mad one and revise, plays some orchestral insane music and starts getting ready with all dem notes and stuff

11:00pm wow I cant study, I have to think of my health, what if the long term eyesores are not worth this end of term test? I'll just msg some ppl and see how much they've done
    11:30pm damn my friends have actually done stuff, Im hella worried now but theres no point starting now, Ill wake hella early tomorrow instead, Ill wake at 5:30am, early start is good anyway and if I can make it a habit Ill be so much more productive!

Thursday-8:10am FFS!!!! stupid alarm doesnt work on the one day I need-WTF!!!!
    6:00pm well there isnt any point now is there? Im going to fail so may as well just learn my lessons and accept my failure, I can always grow as a person from this experience
    8:00pm wait what if my teacher bases my report on this and this topic links with other topics towards my GCSEs and A levels Ohmygoudddd!! Dis is so messed up, NEVER GIVE IN< IMMA start RIGHT NOW

8:15pm yessss revised for a WHOLE 15 MINS< I deserve a break!!
    11:15pm wow that break was a lil long but at least it shows I can revise wait what Ive only done 15mins in total??? Whyyy!!!

11:25pm time to cheat I guess, lets msg some friends who I think have done the test
    11:45pm NO ONES DONE IT??? whyyyyy ok Im just going to have to sneak in and steal did the question paper first sometimes you make choices and sometimes choices make you, its not like its a crime and I deserve it anyway, I tried to revise so hard and so much so it is deserved right? yeah I just have to go in spy mode like james bond

Friday 8:30am - ok got half an hour *runs to chemistry block and office* teachers are not in yet so Ill just have a little look. Good no ones here let me check out where the paper is (my eyes are ultra alert and Im tiptoeing around like in dem movies)
    8:40am I frantically check over folders, under leaflets, everywhere on the desk, I take a complete sweep of the floor and pull out my night vision, heat vision, specsavers vision but nothing. Id failed there was no test to get.
    8:50am hey a box lablled upcoming work!! yes theres tests in here!!! let me see yr7, yr 8, yr9 yr10 wait WHAT no yr11?? What can I do??? whyyyyy:p:

8:55am *steps coming towards room* oh no. Im going to get caught and put in detention and become a bad guy and go to jail nooooooooooooo *its the cleaner* oh phew.
    8:57am runs outside of the room to join everyone else pretending nothing has happened
    9:00am COVER TEACHER WALKS IN whattt?? *she says test is posponed until next Thursday>??? WHAT???? MA LIFE IS SAVED!!! I will study way harder from now on, I will work so much more, I have learnt so much, thanks god, thanks guy in sky, thanks world, you forgave me!!!!

Weekend-sigh I need a break from all that drama

THE NEXT Monday- I was like I got "hella time, I'll just chill"

(eventually I revised and still got a C but its a lesson kids REVISE EARLIER PLS dont be like forest shadow!!!)
    Wow this was so long, musta taken ya ages to write, funny !

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sasha2208)
    Wow this was so long, musta taken ya ages to write, funny !

I apologise for the length I get carried away easily xD but hey at least you get 10p from @amen1991

ReputationRep:
    I apologise for the length I get carried away easily xD but hey at least you get 10p from @amen1991
    Ha ha! Oh yeah!

ReputationRep:
    Yesterday I had a bio mock and I was tired and angry bc I didnt understand anything after working hard, so in my excellent method of handling my anger I underlined a meiosis question in red and said "this topic is SATAN" and carried on with the paper and more comments like that

Today in biology my teacher was reading her texts and started laughing and we were all like eyyy whats getting dropped on the GC and she laughed and said well there is a biology group chat but who was the person in this group who wrote satan over the meiosis question and I was like !!!!!!!!aw shahizzles im caught out but everyone cracked up and I became the 'god' of the class when I said it was me and I made it on the teachers group chat so I win at life it made my day
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    EDIT: you guys get free money yes free money from amen1991 if you read it all

Ok so in yr11 back I had this BIG end of term test for chemistry on Friday Morning (9am-remember this time) and we were told on the same Monday

Tuesday- I was like 'huh no sweat, Im alway fine in the end and theres so many cool dance tutorials I could use to freshen up my moves, Ill revise later"

Wednesday- 6:00pm 'wow Ive wasted the last 2 days, Im such an absolute failure' wait no, dont think like that, be the forever optimist! I can do this! I am amazing, I HAVE potential, its only life after all, I should take it easy! *Watches some motivational vids on youtube*

8:00pm damn I spend 2 hours procrastinating watching the weird side of youtube again, what is my life>>??
    10:00pm ok time to lose my no all nighter virginity and just go on a mad one and revise, plays some orchestral insane music and starts getting ready with all dem notes and stuff

11:00pm wow I cant study, I have to think of my health, what if the long term eyesores are not worth this end of term test? I'll just msg some ppl and see how much they've done
    11:30pm damn my friends have actually done stuff, Im hella worried now but theres no point starting now, Ill wake hella early tomorrow instead, Ill wake at 5:30am, early start is good anyway and if I can make it a habit Ill be so much more productive!

6:00pm well there isnt any point now is there? Im going to fail so may as well just learn my lessons and accept my failure, I can always grow as a person from this experience
    8:00pm wait what if my teacher bases my report on this and this topic links with other topics towards my GCSEs and A levels Ohmygoudddd!! Dis is so messed up, NEVER GIVE IN< IMMA start RIGHT NOW

11:15pm wow that break was a lil long but at least it shows I can revise wait what Ive only done 15mins in total??? Whyyy!!!

11:25pm time to cheat I guess, lets msg some friends who I think have done the test
    11:45pm NO ONES DONE IT??? whyyyyy ok Im just going to have to sneak in and steal did the question paper first sometimes you make choices and sometimes choices make you, its not like its a crime and I deserve it anyway, I tried to revise so hard and so much so it is deserved right? yeah I just have to go in spy mode like james bond

Friday 8:30am - ok got half an hour *runs to chemistry block and office* teachers are not in yet so Ill just have a little look. Good no ones here let me check out where the paper is (my eyes are ultra alert and Im tiptoeing around like in dem movies)
    8:40am I frantically check over folders, under leaflets, everywhere on the desk, I take a complete sweep of the floor and pull out my night vision, heat vision, specsavers vision but nothing. Id failed there was no test to get.
    8:50am hey a box lablled upcoming work!! yes theres tests in here!!! let me see yr7, yr 8, yr9 yr10 wait WHAT no yr11?? What can I do??? whyyyyy:p:

8:55am *steps coming towards room* oh no. Im going to get caught and put in detention and become a bad guy and go to jail nooooooooooooo *its the cleaner* oh phew.
    8:57am runs outside of the room to join everyone else pretending nothing has happened
    9:00am COVER TEACHER WALKS IN whattt?? *she says test is posponed until next Thursday>??? WHAT???? MA LIFE IS SAVED!!! I will study way harder from now on, I will work so much more, I have learnt so much, thanks god, thanks guy in sky, thanks world, you forgave me!!!!

(eventually I revised and still got a C but its a lesson kids REVISE EARLIER PLS dont be like forest shadow!!!)
    this post has accurately portrayed my life in 6th Form:laugh:

ReputationRep:
    EDIT: you guys get free money yes free money from amen1991 if you read it all

You just made my day

ReputationRep:
    A few days ago I became innuendo bingo, it was art and my friend asked me how the bone she was drawing looked. I said it looked bony because it looked like a bone, only seconds later I realised the possible innuendo that could lead too!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FabulouslyAwks)
    You just made my day
    Haha Im honoured to have made it you're the 3rd quoter of my story on pg2 btw which means this is all that ppl will see on this page xD
    Spoiler:
    Show
    collect your 10p from amen1991

ReputationRep:
    Haha Im honoured to have made it you're the 3rd quoter of my story on pg2 btw which means this is all that ppl will see on this page xD
    Spoiler:
    Show
    collect your 10p from amen1991
    I have read it through twice, its hilarious
    does that mean i get 20p?

ReputationRep:
    Yesterday on the tube I had to stand and almost fell over someone who was sitting beside me when it started moving. Basically I hit someone's head with my elbow and almost toppled over him. Then I was like "Sorry oh my god sorry", and had to contain my laughter.

ReputationRep:
    At work (a primary school) we were all dressed as Wallies from Where's Wally for World Book Day... the headteacher went into character, with a backpack and was asking every child "Are you in my book?" in a near creepy voice....

He even started going into classes, bursting into them with his new catchphrase. Then he burst in Year 5, where the girls were all getting dressed for PE, never heard so many high pitched screams!!!

He was bright red, all he needed was a few white stripes to match his top :clap2:

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.