The Student Room Group

"Are the Primaries racist?"

Scroll to see replies

Translation: wahhhh wahhh wahhh wahhh wahhh wahhh.
What isn't racist these days? Except positive discrimination, of course.
Reply 3
Oh my God I had to pause after about 1 minute, what a load of whiny SJW ********.

"omg too many people in these states are white" like seriously what the **** does she ****ing want to suggest we do about it.
Two organisations full of old white men use selection processes that favour old white men?

no
they don't think it be like it is but it do
Original post by Inexorably
Oh my God I had to pause after about 1 minute, what a load of whiny SJW ********.

"omg too many people in these states are white" like seriously what the **** does she ****ing want to suggest we do about it.

Imagine if I said Detroit or New Orleans were "too black" :mmm:

That'd be called racism
Original post by Mathemagicien
Imagine if I said Detroit or New Orleans were "too black" :mmm: That'd be called racism

White guilt.
If someone actually watches all of that video I'm not surprised they would consider committing suicide
Original post by Feel Tha Bern
they don't think it be like it is but it do

is that an English sentence ?
Original post by Can'tStumpTrump
is that an English sentence ?

'Free education for all!'. Oh, the irony.
Reply 11
White voters are the one one's who don't seem to matter. What I mean is you never see White voters talked about as if they don't matter. If this is a case of around 69% of the voters being White, can you imagine a White minority?

Hispanics, because many have crossed illegally will vote for whoever promises them amnesty so they typically vote Left.

Black voters will vote largely for Clinton just as they did for Bill despite the fact Black prison population skyrocketed under him.

incars.png

Hey it is what it is. The establishment use identity politics to keep control. I'm concerned with foreign policy the most and interventionism that we've had under so many Presidents especially Obama...
Original post by Aceadria
'Free education for all!'. Oh, the irony.

Well maybe if they get an education bern-outs will be able to form a complete sentence
If Africans-Americans aren't voting Shillary over a guy who marched with MLK by large margins, maybe they would be trusted to go first?
Original post by MildredMalone

I saw this just now. Amazing!
Reply 16
She didn't prove that the system was rigged with racist intentions. And given the US's history and presence of gerrymandering it's a reasonable assumption to make.
However she made a salient point about POC being disenfranchised by that system. Which is a problem.
Original post by Truths
She didn't prove that the system was rigged with racist intentions. And given the US's history and presence of gerrymandering it's a reasonable assumption to make.
However she made a salient point about POC being disenfranchised by that system. Which is a problem.

People of colour... what a useless term

I bet black people are more disenfranchised than Indians and Asians, for example
Reply 18

I bet black people are more disenfranchised than Indians and Asians, for example

Maybe, maybe not Idk. It's not a competition. The important conversation at hand is representation and power. Not who is the most oppressed.

But what about Germans and Europeans?!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending