Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IeyH...ature=youtu.be

#Regressiveleft

ReputationRep:
    Translation: wahhhh wahhh wahhh wahhh wahhh wahhh.

What isn't racist these days? Except positive discrimination, of course.

ReputationRep:
    Oh my God I had to pause after about 1 minute, what a load of whiny SJW ********.

"omg too many people in these states are white" like seriously what the **** does she ****ing want to suggest we do about it.

ReputationRep:
    Two organisations full of old white men use selection processes that favour old white men?

no

ReputationRep:
    they don't think it be like it is but it do

(Original post by Inexorably)
    Oh my God I had to pause after about 1 minute, what a load of whiny SJW ********.

"omg too many people in these states are white" like seriously what the **** does she ****ing want to suggest we do about it.
    Imagine if I said Detroit or New Orleans were "too black" :mmm:

That'd be called racism

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mathemagicien)
    Imagine if I said Detroit or New Orleans were "too black" :mmm: That'd be called racism
    White guilt.

ReputationRep:
    If someone actually watches all of that video I'm not surprised they would consider committing suicide

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Feel Tha Bern)
    they don't think it be like it is but it do
    is that an English sentence ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Can'tStumpTrump)
    is that an English sentence ?
    'Free education for all!'. Oh, the irony.

ReputationRep:
    White voters are the one one's who don't seem to matter. What I mean is you never see White voters talked about as if they don't matter. If this is a case of around 69% of the voters being White, can you imagine a White minority?

Hispanics, because many have crossed illegally will vote for whoever promises them amnesty so they typically vote Left.

Black voters will vote largely for Clinton just as they did for Bill despite the fact Black prison population skyrocketed under him.

Name:  incars.png
Views: 55
Size:  21.3 KB

Hey it is what it is. The establishment use identity politics to keep control. I'm concerned with foreign policy the most and interventionism that we've had under so many Presidents especially Obama...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aceadria)
    'Free education for all!'. Oh, the irony.
    Well maybe if they get an education bern-outs will be able to form a complete sentence

ReputationRep:
    If Africans-Americans aren't voting Shillary over a guy who marched with MLK by large margins, maybe they would be trusted to go first?

ReputationRep:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BRZEwIRD4mQ

Sargon annihilated her

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MildredMalone)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BRZEwIRD4mQ

Sargon annihilated her
    I saw this just now. Amazing!

ReputationRep:
    She didn't prove that the system was rigged with racist intentions. And given the US's history and presence of gerrymandering it's a reasonable assumption to make.
    However she made a salient point about POC being disenfranchised by that system. Which is a problem.

(Original post by Truths)
    She didn't prove that the system was rigged with racist intentions. And given the US's history and presence of gerrymandering it's a reasonable assumption to make.
    However she made a salient point about POC being disenfranchised by that system. Which is a problem.
    People of colour... what a useless term

I bet black people are more disenfranchised than Indians and Asians, for example

ReputationRep:

I bet black people are more disenfranchised than Indians and Asians, for example
    Maybe, maybe not Idk. It's not a competition. The important conversation at hand is representation and power. Not who is the most oppressed.

ReputationRep:

But what about Germans and Europeans?!

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 5, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.