Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Im not saying all but alot i dont want to use the word MAJORITY but it seems for me majority. Iv seen so many videos online aswell women just use u for your money, car, wealth.

Most Men just use women for sex thts the reality to.

ReputationRep:
    inb4 triggering commences

ReputationRep:
    U= stupid!!!

ReputationRep:
    Where else am I gonna get my money? huh? Working???

ReputationRep:
    So every woman is the same?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blondie987)
    Where else am I gonna get my money? huh? Working???
    Hahah ofcourse! No more staying at home looking after the kids :mmm: you're your own breadwinner from now on

ReputationRep:
    How do you know if she's interested? Make her pay.

ReputationRep:
    So you don't understand why some women would want to make use of an easy way to get hold of money in a society where money is very important to get nice things and having more money is always better than having less money?

k fam
    (Original post by muzi786)
    Im not saying all but alot i dont want to use the word MAJORITY but it seems for me majority.
    In sum:

"I don't want to use the word majority... but the majority"

lmao

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by queen-bee)
    Hahah ofcourse! No more staying at home looking after the kids :mmm: you're your own breadwinner from now on
    Nooooooooooooooo!!!

ReputationRep:
    Except My mum is the one who works?

ReputationRep:
    Oh dear. People getting offended over the internet againnnnnn, is it really worth arguing?

ReputationRep:
    If you live in a society where it's hard for women to progress in any kind of high paying career and that makes out like the only good thing about them is their bodies then this is probably the best option they have. If you don't then your experiences have been unrepresentative of what women are like as a whole because given the chance and encouragement I'm sure most women would prefer to be successful in their own career rather than piggy backing of a mans.

ReputationRep:
    Maybe I'm just surrounded by decent people and don't go on the red pill and over-dramatised "feminist" websites enough to rot my brain and senses...but I know basically no women who use men for money or men who use women for sex.

Because nice clothes are nice and you need money to get nice clothes

(Original post by muzi786)
    Im not saying all but alot i dont want to use the word MAJORITY but it seems for me majority. Iv seen so many videos online aswell women just use u for your money, car, wealth.

Most Men just use women for sex thts the reality to.
    How many is 'a lot of videos' and compare that to the number of women there really are in the world. How do you know those videos are not planned? Men could make such videos just to prove their own point that women are gold diggers.

Btw - thanks for being honest about the sex thing lmao.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by whorace)
    How do you know if she's interested? Make her pay.
    Ive tried this before xD

Interesting response even if it polarises some

ReputationRep:
    Well, as you say men use women for sex. Women can't use men for sex because men aren't very good at it, so they use them for money because you've got to get something out of the relationship.

ReputationRep:
    men
    me
    m
    mo
    mon
    mone
    money

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    How many is 'a lot of videos' and compare that to the number of women there really are in the world. How do you know those videos are not planned? Men could make such videos just to prove their own point that women are gold diggers.

Btw - thanks for being honest about the sex thing lmao.
    And they have done...many times. And they're all incredibly and blatantly obviously staged and acted yet the comments sections are still full of red-pillers who are either wilfully ignorant or plain too stupid to believe it.

(Original post by BrianMcEgg)
    Oh dear. People getting offended over the internet againnnnnn, is it really worth arguing?
    It's interesting to read what people think imo

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 5, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.