The Student Room Group

Why do women use men for Money

Im not saying all but alot i dont want to use the word MAJORITY but it seems for me majority. Iv seen so many videos online aswell women just use u for your money, car, wealth.

Most Men just use women for sex thts the reality to.
(edited 8 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

inb4 triggering commences
U= stupid!!!
Where else am I gonna get my money? huh? Working???
So every woman is the same?
Original post by Blondie987
Where else am I gonna get my money? huh? Working???

Hahah ofcourse! No more staying at home looking after the kids :mmm: you're your own breadwinner from now on :tongue:
Reply 6
How do you know if she's interested? Make her pay.
So you don't understand why some women would want to make use of an easy way to get hold of money in a society where money is very important to get nice things and having more money is always better than having less money?

k fam
Original post by muzi786
Im not saying all but alot i dont want to use the word MAJORITY but it seems for me majority.

In sum:

"I don't want to use the word majority... but the majority"

lmao
Original post by queen-bee
Hahah ofcourse! No more staying at home looking after the kids :mmm: you're your own breadwinner from now on :tongue:

Nooooooooooooooo!!!
Except My mum is the one who works? :colondollar:
Oh dear. People getting offended over the internet againnnnnn, is it really worth arguing?
If you live in a society where it's hard for women to progress in any kind of high paying career and that makes out like the only good thing about them is their bodies then this is probably the best option they have. If you don't then your experiences have been unrepresentative of what women are like as a whole because given the chance and encouragement I'm sure most women would prefer to be successful in their own career rather than piggy backing of a mans.
Maybe I'm just surrounded by decent people and don't go on the red pill and over-dramatised "feminist" websites enough to rot my brain and senses...but I know basically no women who use men for money or men who use women for sex.
(edited 8 years ago)
Because nice clothes are nice and you need money to get nice clothes
Original post by muzi786
Im not saying all but alot i dont want to use the word MAJORITY but it seems for me majority. Iv seen so many videos online aswell women just use u for your money, car, wealth.

Most Men just use women for sex thts the reality to.

How many is 'a lot of videos' and compare that to the number of women there really are in the world. How do you know those videos are not planned? Men could make such videos just to prove their own point that women are gold diggers.

Btw - thanks for being honest about the sex thing lmao.
Original post by whorace
How do you know if she's interested? Make her pay.
Ive tried this before xD

Interesting response even if it polarises some
Well, as you say men use women for sex. Women can't use men for sex because men aren't very good at it, so they use them for money because you've got to get something out of the relationship.
men
me
m
mo
mon
mone
money
Original post by Anonymous
How many is 'a lot of videos' and compare that to the number of women there really are in the world. How do you know those videos are not planned? Men could make such videos just to prove their own point that women are gold diggers.

Btw - thanks for being honest about the sex thing lmao.

And they have done...many times. And they're all incredibly and blatantly obviously staged and acted yet the comments sections are still full of red-pillers who are either wilfully ignorant or plain too stupid to believe it.
Original post by BrianMcEgg
Oh dear. People getting offended over the internet againnnnnn, is it really worth arguing?

It's interesting to read what people think imo :wink:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending