Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    what would you do if you got accepted into your dream uni after all the stress of A- levels and realized you were pregnant?

I'm just curious lol

ReputationRep:
    just curious

ye ok , just like how some people say ''im askin 4 a friend''

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Inexorably)
    just curious

should i lick it or nah?
    #askin4aFren

ReputationRep:
    Have an abortion.

ReputationRep:
    Congratulations anisahaha, if its a boy pls name him after me.

ReputationRep:
    Have a baby. I couldn't ever have an abortion.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Get a coathanger, to hold my jacket while I call the abortion clinic

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by whorace)
    Get a coathanger, to hold my jacket while I call the abortion clinic
    Would you not be surprised to find out you're pregnant as a guy? Or is this a regular occurrence?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Toohootfooryoou)
    im still in year 11 but yh sure whatevs

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Inexorably)
    just curious

I mean i am 16, and like I said it was just a general question

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blondie987)
    Would you not be surprised to find out you're pregnant as a guy? Or is this a regular occurrence?
    Tbh I would be worried i'd get saggy, i'm really insecure

ReputationRep:
    Tbh I would be worried i'd get saggy, i'm really insecure
    Aw, and here I was thinking you were Mr Confidence

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blondie987)
    Aw, and here I was thinking you were Mr Confidence
    I've reached a level of confidence where I joke about how insecure I am

ReputationRep:
    I've reached a level of confidence where I joke about how insecure I am
    This literally made me laugh, thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Toohootfooryoou)
    (Original post by anisahaha)
    what would you do if you got accepted into your dream uni after all the stress of A- levels and realized you were pregnant?

I'm just curious lol
    If I was a woman in this situation I would consider all my options very seriously. Sometimes going with our 'gut reaction' is the best way forward.

ReputationRep:
    I would question my knowledge of human reproduction, particularly with regards to how this would be possible.

ReputationRep:
    Have an abortion mate. Also, look into other types of contraception. I don't respond well to hormonal contraception hence I don't use it, but there are other things like the diaphragm that isn't hormonal. And using condoms is a given anyway.

Have safe sex, and when you have unprotected sex immediately take a visit to your local pharmacy to either buy the emergency hormonal contraception Levonelle tablet. Some pharmacies give the emergency pill for free, if they are part of the PGD scheme. Google it and find which pharmacies local to you participate in the PGD scheme (patient group direction). Although you can take the levonelle pill up to 72 hours after unprotected sex, I would recommend you take the pill as soon as possible, preferably within 12 hours.

There is another pill that is new to the market that you can take up to 5 days after unprotected sex called EllaOne, but again, please take the pill asap. It is not as effective the longer you leave it.

Don't let cost be an issue, you'd rather spend £25 on a pill instead of getting pregnant if you're not in the best position to be.

Alternatively, you can visit your local walk-in centre and ask for the emergency hormonal pill there too; they'll give you a prescription and then you collect the pill (almost always Levonelle) from the pharmacy.

ReputationRep:
    I'd be really curious as to who the dad was and how the hell did I get pregnant from doing anal and whether I was the first male-born to get pregnant.

ReputationRep:
    I'd go to school? Pregnancy doesn't make you handicapped

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 4, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.