Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    So this is a new thing that I've started on my blog and I'd really appreciate people checking it out. I already have at least 7 weeks planned out so I hope this goes well. Basically, I explain it in the post, but I'm wanting to start a series on my blog about uni. Considering, applying, choosing, packing, preparing, going etc... All that. I figured it'd be a good way for me to keep a record of what I do but I'll be doing "advice" posts as well as my own experiences. I hope having "advice" from someone who's going through it right now would be helpful and perhaps more relatable than what perhaps UCAS or teachers tell you.

I really want to carry this on and keep it going so I'd really appreciate a like, comment or even a follow on WordPress. If you don't have an account, feel free to comment here as well - I don't mind. I'll post the link to every post I make.

I hope people enjoy this and perhaps find it helpful?

My first post is about whether you should go to uni or not.
    Here's the link: https://pandasbooks.wordpress.com/20...should-you-go/

I'm planning on posting every Thursday so please stay tuned!
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    You'd probably be better of posting this in the Blogs forum. Just glanced at your first post, I'm not sure having a NUS card and getting a student discount is a very good reason for going to university. :afraid:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Snufkin)
    You'd probably be better of posting this in the Blogs forum. Just glanced at your first post, I'm not sure having a NUS card and getting a student discount is a very good reason for going to university. :afraid:
    Okay thanks. And yeah I know but mix in small things with big things? :P

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.