Ryhimabegum
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Can some one please explain to me unit 2 government and politics paper ? Do I have to revise all the content or is it like unit 1 where I can chose two topics and revise them ( for example: just revising representative and democracy and political parties) ?
romaiseb
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
The Unit 2 paper is structured differently to the Unit 1 paper. It would be risky to revise only 2 topics for the Unit 2 exam seeing as you don't know which question/side they might come up on - for example if you only revised the judiciary & prime minister, both of these topics might come up for Q1 and you won't have revised any of the topics that would then come up in Q2 (e.g. constitution and Parliament).
If you want to cut down on the amount of topics you revise, only revise 3 of the Unit 2 topics, which I did, and I found that it was fine in the exam, seeing as even if two of the topics came up in the same question, the other question would be on a third topic you've revised as well, so it's all good. Hope this made sense and helps! Make sure you look over a past paper to see how it's all laid out
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you experienced financial difficulties as a student due to Covid-19?

Yes, I have really struggled financially (41)
18.39%
I have experienced some financial difficulties (63)
28.25%
I haven't experienced any financial difficulties and things have stayed the same (85)
38.12%
I have had better financial opportunities as a result of the pandemic (29)
13%
I've had another experience (let us know in the thread!) (5)
2.24%

Watched Threads