The Student Room Group

Are brooding men hot?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Serine Soul
Silly kitchen tool :noway:

:ahee:
Original post by amen1991
aragorn never washed his ass and McC is cringe

Only because he had to leave his bidet in Rivendell when he went on the quest, and the toilet hygiene situation in Rohan is frankly dire so he couldn't then either.
Original post by Dr Pesto
Only because he had to leave his bidet in Rivendell when he went on the quest, and the toilet hygiene situation in Rohan is frankly dire so he couldn't then either.

there's water
and elves with magical potions
one who he was dating
Original post by Anonymous
Ladies, do you find it attractive if a guy has a brooding, mysterious vibe? Like he still has a sense of humour and a social life, but only speaks when he has something to say and looks kind of sad a lot of the time.

Honestly, i find it hot!! it's super fun and exciting because their mysteriousness - LOVE IT! People who speak less are the most funniest!!
Original post by John55
I'm not a suicide risk.

Of course :rofl:.
Original post by Anonymous
I'm thinking like Aragorn from Lord of the Rings and Matthew McConaughey in True Detective.

The best kind :wink:
I LOVE TRUE DETECTIVE!!!!!!!
That's me. :wink:
Omg yes, it intrigues me.. but not sad to the point they look like they could burst into tears any min
Original post by whorace
No

Yes :flutter:

Like Heathcliff from Wuthering Heights :fan:

still awake my little beauties?
Original post by TorpidPhil
They so do. I can just tell in philosophy classes the way they look at me. Perhaps that's also because the incredibly smart yet humourous remarks I make. Or how the philosopher's pose makes my forearms look veiny and thick,

But then they get to know you and it's shattered :tongue:?
Original post by Blondie987
Funny trumps every trait tbh

:rofl:
Original post by Little Popcorns
But then they get to know you and it's shattered :tongue:?

Correct.

Yeeep.

We discuss lots of different philosophers. Everything from Wittgenstein to Hayek. Then I ask them if they have ever wanted to try ballroom dance and they're like - Dude. I'm at the university of Leeds. Have you ever tried dancing in a nightclub at 3am in the morning while absolutely wasted? I shake my head. And we depart on our ways.
Reply 32
Correct.

Yeeep.

We discuss lots of different philosophers. Everything from Wittgenstein to Hayek. Then I ask them if they have ever wanted to try ballroom dance and they're like - Dude. I'm at the university of Leeds. Have you ever tried dancing in a nightclub at 3am in the morning while absolutely wasted? I shake my head. And we depart on our ways.

Because they like ordinary language philosophy not your geek speak, go dance with them in an nightclub you serf
still awake my little beauties?

Maybe
Maybe

#Sleeptyping
#Sleeptyping

Essentially

I sometimes reply to messages while half asleep and forget what I wrote
Original post by whorace
Because they like ordinary language philosophy not your geek speak, go dance with them in an nightclub you serf

I don't enjoy it man. I don't enjoy it. TSR is more fun!
Essentially

I sometimes reply to messages while half asleep and forget what I wrote

like being drunk
Reply 38
I don't enjoy it man. I don't enjoy it. TSR is more fun!

Lol Friday and Saturday usually my night life atm. Otherwise I just watch films, do some writing in bed and laugh at TSR. Need more money yo
Original post by whorace
Lol Friday and Saturday usually my night life atm. Otherwise I just watch films, do some writing in bed and laugh at TSR. Need more money yo

Video games for me. Go on TSR when I'm downloading stuff or procrastinating from revision *looks around innocently*

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending