Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Spurs vs Arsenal super thread! watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I thought I would make a thread about the most widely anticipated North London Derby in my lifetime. Post predictions, comments and predicted line-ups. I am predicting a 2-0 win for Spurs all but ending Arsenal's title challenge. My expected Spurs team is :
    Lloris, Walker, Alserweireld, Wimmer, Rose, Dembele(if fit)/Mason, Dier, Alli(if fit), Eriksen, Lamela and Kane.
    Cech and Kocielney got injured last match, so I expect the Arsenal team to be the following: Ospina, Bellerin, Mertesacker, Gabriel, Monteal, Coquelin, Ramsey, Sanchez, Ozil, Cambell, Welbeck.
    Arsenal are in crisis at the moment and there is a never better time to beat them and pile on the pressure. COYS!

ReputationRep:
    the game of the decade !!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TeeEm)
    Do you think we will win ? I really hope Dembel is fit, we look too weak in central midfield without him.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by stochasticking)
    Do you think we will win ? I really hope Dembel is fit, we look too weak in central midfield without him.
    I feel, and I know many many Spurs supporters who agree with me, that whenever I watch Spurs I always think we will lose ...
    Maybe it is my pessimistic attitude.
    My prediction is a draw, which is good enough for us, because I think Leicester will bottle it in the next few games.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TeeEm)
    I feel, and I know many many Spurs supporters who agree with me, that whenever I watch Spurs I always think we will lose ...
    Maybe it is my pessimistic attitude.
    My prediction is a draw, which is good enough for us, because I think Leicester will bottle it in the next few games.
    It's because you've been let down so many times in the past , I understand, my dad is the exact same. He actually annoys me a little because he's so negative lol. I am always optimistic, an idealist. hmm yeah a draw wouldn't be too bad on the assumption Watford do us a favour!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by stochasticking)
    It's because you've been let down so many times in the past , I understand, my dad is the exact same. He actually annoys me a little because he's so negative lol. I am always optimistic, an idealist. hmm yeah a draw wouldn't be too bad on the assumption Watford do us a favour!
    I am not worried about Leicester ...They will drop points
    Us we have the better team
    Arsenal have the experience not to buckle ...
    This game for me is like watching a penalty shoot out ...

ReputationRep:
    I don't care what happens as long as Spurs don't win the league

ReputationRep:
    This is going to be interesting. I think Spurs will win it, unless they are even bigger bottlers than Arsenal.

ReputationRep:
    Arsenal will probably win this one

ReputationRep:
    Arsenal win.

ReputationRep:
    Spurs will win! COYS

ReputationRep:
    Very tough game to call. Tbh I want Arsenal to lose just so I can continue to enjoy the Arsenal Fan TV fan cams :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by al_94)
    I don't care what happens as long as Spurs don't win the league
    Hahahaha typical Arsenal fan. The salt is real :lol:

ReputationRep:
    It's okay to be optimistic before the derby, but not expectant.

The problem with us at the moment is you don't know which Spurs are going to turn up. Will it be the one that got two wins over Man City or the one that slid to defeat against Newcastle and West Ham?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rockrunride)
    It's okay to be optimistic before the derby, but not expectant.

The problem with us at the moment is you don't know which Spurs are going to turn up. Will it be the one that got two wins over Man City or the one that slid to defeat against Newcastle and West Ham?
    Good point, we aren't a one man team, far from it but for me Dembele is so important to us. We lost those games to Newcatle and West Ham when he wasn't playing, if he and Ali are fit, I will be quietly confident we can get the win. We need to win the midfield battle and keep Sanchez and Ozil quiet.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by teeem)
    get *****ed

ReputationRep:
    I Believe in my professional opinion that your all ***** hahahaha GOT EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEM!!!!!
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Wenger always pulls a result out of the bag when Arsenal are in 'crisis'. Hopefully that can wait one more week.

ReputationRep:
    Battle of the bottlers.

ReputationRep:
    COYG

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.