Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

PGCE University Of Cambridge House Share watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hey all,

I'm doing a PGCE in Primary in Cambridge this September and really wanna find some other PGCE people to do a house share or something with - all the student halls I can find are literally like £10,000 a year! Ain't nobody got time for that!

Is anybody in the same situation and is interested in sharing a house? I don't know where else to turn!

ReputationRep:
    What college are you going to that's that expensive? Homerton's most expensive halls are about £6000.
    Do you drive? If not, it's probably a bit early to look for house shares, as most people probably won't start looking until they know where their placements are - how helpful is it that we don't find out until after possibly applying for college accommodation!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hello,

I was accepted at Hughes Hall and doing PGCE science, I don't want to live in halls and was looking to get a house-share with people in a similar position. I know its early days at the moment but just wondering if any one was interested?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by charlotteeleanor)
    Hello,

I was accepted at Hughes Hall and doing PGCE science, I don't want to live in halls and was looking to get a house-share with people in a similar position. I know its early days at the moment but just wondering if any one was interested?
    I'm interested, doing PGCE science too. Got rejected by Johns/Trinity so still waiting on college.

ReputationRep:
    Did you get any takers for this?

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I'm Freya and I'm doing Early Primary at Homerton college. I'm interested in a house share I haven't seen any students posting about houses in Cambridge so started to get a little bit worried, Message me if you're interested and we could chat on facebook

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.