Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Question for the shook man out there Watch

ReputationRep:
    When i turn up to parties or clubs or even in the shops and i start talking to girls who stare at me.
    Why you feel you need to introduce yourself as her boyfriend and tell me to stay away.
    Is a man shook or what?

ReputationRep:
    cuz u mans lyk a predator innit bruv

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Infinite Potato)
    cuz u mans lyk a predator innit bruv
    You up fora bang?

ReputationRep:
    This is a stupid question tbh. Common sense would tell you that you need be more aware of your surroundings in those cases. Parties..Obviously there are going to be girls who are single and girls who are not. If a girl is 'staring' at you, maybe it's because of what your wearing? Maybe because something that you have or the way you look is eye catching. Fair enough there is nothing wrong with small talk with a girl, but if a guy comes over and just tells you to back off or whatever, that's not your business why. So don't think you have the audacity to say 'shook man' no one is 'shook' of you, your just acting like a fckboi weedhead roadman.
    Common sense...common sense.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Because they're not scared of you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WoodyMKC)
    Because they're not scared of you.
    Yep. Tell them to shut up, or his girlfriend is ugly, or make a snide comment about how she likes him because he's so insecure. If he dares hit you or escalate you fook him up, the very fact you will be willing to do it will be enough to put most guys off, not because you're scary but because they don't want to risk it over something stupid.

ReputationRep:
    Cos I saw her first.

I will fight you to the death.

Then spread my potent seed. :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HmmIsIt)
    You up fora bang?
    I'm her boyfriend. Back off.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by whorace)
    Yep. Tell them to shut up, or his girlfriend is ugly, or make a snide comment about how she likes him because he's so insecure. If he dares hit you or escalate you fook him up, the very fact you will be willing to do it will be enough to put most guys off, not because you're scary but because they don't want to risk it over something stupid.

Are you serious?

So have you stolen any girlfriends out of interest?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by stefano865)
    Are you serious?
    About the first one yeah, the rest are a bit too antagonistic, they have no right to push him around like that and they wouldn't if he just told them to shut up or was willing to shut them up.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HmmIsIt)
    When i turn up to parties or clubs or even in the shops and i start talking to girls who stare at me.
    Why you feel you need to introduce yourself as her boyfriend and tell me to stay away. Is a man shook or what?
    Because you don't lift, simple. u jelly brah?

ReputationRep:
    Are you serious?

So have you stolen any girlfriends out of interest?
    I've only had a few girls in relationships make a pass usually when they're too drunk, one completely sober engaged girl was very naughty but I actually thought her boyfriend was cool.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by whorace)
    I've had only had a few girls in relationships make a pass usually when they're too drunk, one completely sober engaged girl was very naughty but I actually thought her boyfriend was cool.

Ah ok.

ReputationRep:
    Ah ok.
    I mean, What kind of whore flirts with a guy playing tennis?? :lol:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.