Turn on thread page Beta

Women's football is broadcast past midnight. watch

ReputationRep:
    Women's football is broadcast past midnight , does anyone actually watch it ? If it's so unpopular it's broadcast past midnight I'm surprised it's even broadcast.

I know we get some broadcast in the afternoon time like the women's Fa cup but I'm shocked.

This is USA vs England women international broadcast past midnight.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Same time as all the other crap that no ****er watches then.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheArtofProtest)
    Competing with Babestation is not a good business model.
    I'd personally rather watch women playing netball though even that's a bit boring to watch.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mancini)
    If it's so unpopular it's broadcast past midnight I'm surprised it's even broadcast.
    If you said this about everything being broadcast after midnight then nothing would be broadcast after midnight :hoppy:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SmashConcept)
    If you said this about everything being broadcast after midnight then nothing would be broadcast after midnight :hoppy:
    True but when we are talking about sports it's usually the least watched sports or perhaps a foreign sport like say american football which is broadcast after midnight.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mancini)
    True but when we are talking about sports it's usually the least watched sports or perhaps a foreign sport like say american football which is broadcast after midnight.
    American Football is only broadcast here when it's the Super Bowl or when the NFL come to Wembly but that's during the day. None of our British teams ever get their matches broadcasted so Women's Football should count themselves lucky to even be broadcast.

If someone really wanted to watch it, they'd stay up or record probably, and the fact it's actually broadcasted means there is a demand somewhere.

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.