Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

What are your experiences with scorpios? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    As above.

ReputationRep:
    I am one, I get along with most people, no problems
    Other scorpios I have interacted with are also fine.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eternalflames)
    I am one, I get along with most people, no problems
    Other scorpios I have interacted with are also fine.
    lmao that explains it sis
    anyway beddy byebye

ReputationRep:
    I judge people by the content of their character, not by some magic star sign BS

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HmmIsIt)
    As above.
    (Original post by Arkasia)
    I judge people by the content of their character, not by some magic star sign BS
    Agree with Arkasia, did you know Astrological signs are almost all wrong, as movement of moon and sun throws out zodiac

article: http://www.independent.co.uk/life-st...0127356.html:D
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    Lol I have dated a lot of Scorpios and Aries and I have found they are both crazy. Stay away from Scorpios I can't there mean,dishonest and disrespectful. My apologies to all Scorpios out there. I'm sorry, I just don't want to date or be friends with you.

This always makes me laugh.

However I once giggled at finding out that my year of birth, as described by Chinese astrology, actually suits my personality.

/me gives a ****

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emobambam)
    Lol I have dated a lot of Scorpios and Aries and I have found they are both crazy. Stay away from Scorpios I can't there mean,dishonest and disrespectful. My apologies to all Scorpios out there. I'm sorry, I just don't want to date or be friends with you.
    Lol me as a scorpio, i get that a lot.
    People just don't seem to understand me. Ive been told I'm crazy many times, when i tell them sometimes i do shopping at 3am in the morning or i go for runs at 4am. When i get angry I'm told i go crazy.
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    I only know one Scorpio and I'm married to him lol.

We're not supposed to get along - me being a fire sign and him being a water sign. Either he's not your average Scorpio, or I'm not your average Sagittarius.

ReputationRep:
    They are always suspicious of a character they don't know. They are really independent and ambitious. They make really good friends as once you gain their trust, they will always stay loyal to you and that may also include jealousy of other people. They need control of a situation to feel safe. It takes time to earn their trust fully. They are also really extreme characters depending on if you get on their bad side or good side. They can be manipulative when they want to be. Scorpio's make the worst enemies. They are really good at pointing out people who are dishonest or fake so always be honest to gain their trust. So far I've had good experiences with Scorpio's except one or 2 who only seemed to show the bad traits e.g. dishonesty, manipulative, control freak etc but I guess that's cause they didn't trust me for whatever reason :lol:

This is from my experience

ReputationRep:
    Pretty good. Not statistically significant though.

ReputationRep:
    I'm a Scorpio and very difficult to handle half the time
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by HmmIsIt)
    Lol me as a scorpio, i get that a lot.
    People just don't seem to understand me. Ive been told I'm crazy many times, when i tell them sometimes i do shopping at 3am in the morning or i go for runs at 4am. When i get angry I'm told i go crazy.
    I don't thing you're crazy because you do shopping at 3 a.m. I like to do that too. I just think scorpios are nuts. They're moody. they make impulsive decisions.they do mean things to people. They're rude to people. Scorpios just don't seem like they care about anybody but themselves. I be more than happy to go shopping with you at 3 a.m. or 4 a.m. Lol I just don't want to date you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PinkMobilePhone)
    I only know one Scorpio and I'm married to him lol.

We're not supposed to get along - me being a fire sign and him being a water sign. Either he's not your average Scorpio, or I'm not your average Sagittarius.
    or... it's rubbish?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by queen-bee)
    I'm a Scorpio and very difficult to handle half the time

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Foo.mp3)
    You're such a wonderful human being :kissing2::hugs:

ReputationRep:
    You're such a wonderful human being :kissing2::hugs:

Spoiler:
    Show
    See what this Taurian did there? :yeah:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Foo.mp3)

Spoiler:
    Show
    See what this Taurian did there? :yeah:
    You are to me

ReputationRep:
    You are to me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emobambam)
    I don't thing you're crazy because you do shopping at 3 a.m. I like to do that too. I just think scorpios are nuts. They're moody. they make impulsive decisions.they do mean things to people. They're rude to people. Scorpios just don't seem like they care about anybody but themselves. I be more than happy to go shopping with you at 3 a.m. or 4 a.m. Lol I just don't want to date you
    I won't lie, i don't actually want to date any girl because i know how moody i can get, you're bang on correct on that one.
    I need my own space and time by myself.
    Been told numerous times that I'm a 10/10 for facial aesthetics and even body, girls are always staring and gay guys will buy me drinks, i get many invitations to go out to clubs and parties. It might seem like I'm bragging but I'm telling the absolute 100% truth.
    Even with good looks, I'm afraid to date because of how moody i am. Do girls dislike moody guys?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 3, 2017
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.