Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What are your experiences with scorpios? Watch

Guys, it's five in the morning, no one should care this much about star signs. :hand:

(Original post by Indeterminate)
    But it has to be said that I don't believe in horoscopes etc :bigsmile:
    People often say Leos are one of the best star signs, so logically, it would make sense that star signs are real.

Spoiler:
    Show
    On a entirely unrelated note, I am a Leo. :awesome:

Spoiler:
    Show
    The thing that always bemuses me is if you get three different magazines on a given week, all of them will give different predictions for your horoscope. :lol:
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by acupofgreentea)
    Guys, it's five in the morning, no one should care this much about star signs. :hand:

People often say Leos are one of the best star signs, so logically, it would make sense that star signs are real.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    On a entirely unrelated note, I am a Leo. :awesome:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    The thing that always bemuses me is if you get three different magazines on a given week, all of them will give different predictions for your horoscope. :lol:
    Well, on this evidence, one would have to conclude that Leos are some of the nicest people you could ever wish to come across :awesome:

Exactly. There's no consistency whatsoever :lol:

ReputationRep:
    how is this thread still going

why do people care

(Original post by Indeterminate)
    Well, on this evidence, one would have to conclude that Leos are some of the nicest people you could ever wish to come across :awesome:
    From an entirely unbiased point of view, I can't help but reach the same conclusion. You are all welcome us Leos bless you all with our existences.

Spoiler:
    Show
    How are you so lovely? :cry2: :hugs:

You're putting us Leos to shame, Indetermy. :hand:

Exactly. There's no consistency whatsoever :lol:
    On the upper hand, it means you have an option as to what you want the next week to be like.

Is your horoscope promising romance but you could really do with an extra couple of quid this month? No problem, this other magazine says you'll find riches this week, just go with that one. :awesome:
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by acupofgreentea)
    From an entirely unbiased point of view, I can't help but reach the same conclusion. You are all welcome us Leos bless you all with our existences.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    How are you so lovely? :cry2: :hugs:

You're putting us Leos to shame, Indetermy. :hand:
    True :lol:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    That's just how I roll :cool: :hugs:
    On the upper hand, it means you have an option as to what you want the next week to be like.

Is your horoscope promising romance but you could really do with an extra couple of quid this month? No problem, this other magazine says you'll find riches this week, just go with that one. :awesome:
    To me, these horoscopes just look like they've been plucked out of thin air :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    My best friend in high school was a Scorpio and she was lovely

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emobambam)
    Now, I'm just going to take a wild wild guess here. You are a Scorpio?
    Yes I am. And?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'd say I'm a decent person. I don't fit the description of a Scorpio.

ReputationRep:
    I either love them or hate them. The ones I hate (mutual feelings btw) eventually become close friends (strange.....)

I get along better with the men tbh!

I've noticed that they tend to affiliate and trust the wrong people, despite having lazer sharp intuition, leading to a further trust issues,
    Need a lot of space
    Too judgmental at times although this results from misunderstandings and quick to react.
    Stick up for close ones in front of others even if their loved ones are wrong (keeping up a front), but will secretly scold them after (everything is done in privacy),
    Pretending not to care and prone to testing others (insecure)
    Aren't very respectful of other peoples need for privacy and space (not all Scorpios just my personal experience with them)
    Both anti-social and social
    Are either attracted to shy, down to earth peeps or extroverted, spotlight types.
    Get offended when you don't tell them your issues/when you don't open up to them, yet they will rarely divulge info about themselves, but expect you to
    Quite sneaky to people they don't care about, yet loyal and loving to those they selectively "choose" to let in
    Need to be in control all the time
    Only love fully when they respect the other and you have to constantly prove your worth to them,
    Generous, but sometimes greedy (as a lot of people are)
    Easily hurt; sometimes arrogant not noticing others manipulating them
    Vengeful when hurt, passionate and jealous + possessive although secretly at first.
    The longer you know them the more comfortable they become at showing you their moody, clingy, and extreme side if you can take it. The plus side is that scorpio will be equally accepting of your extremities
    One thing I like is that they don't walk away from fights or arguments in relationships/friendships so after you've both mutually insulted the living hell out of each other, it's time to make-up!

Just a few things I've noticed, won't be true for all Scorpios!!! Just a generalisation..... :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emobambam)
    Lol I have dated a lot of Scorpios and Aries and I have found they are both crazy. Stay away from Scorpios I can't there mean,dishonest and disrespectful. My apologies to all Scorpios out there. I'm sorry, I just don't want to date or be friends with you.
    Crazy? Yes. That's why anybody with an IQ above 60 usually won't put us to the test. Mean? Only when we NEED to be. Dishonest? NO. If a Scorpio has lied to you then YOU had it coming. Disrespectful? We treat everybody according to THEIR demeanor. If you act like an ass expect to get an overwhelming response.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Parasite)
    I either love them or hate them. The ones I hate (mutual feelings btw) eventually become close friends (strange.....)

I get along better with the men tbh!

I've noticed that they tend to affiliate and trust the wrong people, despite having lazer sharp intuition, leading to a further trust issues,
    Need a lot of space
    Too judgmental at times although this results from misunderstandings and quick to react.
    Stick up for close ones in front of others even if their loved ones are wrong (keeping up a front), but will secretly scold them after (everything is done in privacy),
    Pretending not to care and prone to testing others (insecure)
    Aren't very respectful of other peoples need for privacy and space (not all Scorpios just my personal experience with them)
    Both anti-social and social
    Are either attracted to shy, down to earth peeps or extroverted, spotlight types.
    Get offended when you don't tell them your issues/when you don't open up to them, yet they will rarely divulge info about themselves, but expect you to
    Quite sneaky to people they don't care about, yet loyal and loving to those they selectively "choose" to let in
    Need to be in control all the time
    Only love fully when they respect the other and you have to constantly prove your worth to them,
    Generous, but sometimes greedy (as a lot of people are)
    Easily hurt; sometimes arrogant not noticing others manipulating them
    Vengeful when hurt, passionate and jealous + possessive although secretly at first.
    The longer you know them the more comfortable they become at showing you their moody, clingy, and extreme side if you can take it. The plus side is that scorpio will be equally accepting of your extremities
    One thing I like is that they don't walk away from fights or arguments in relationships/friendships so after you've both mutually insulted the living hell out of each other, it's time to make-up!

Just a few things I've noticed, won't be true for all Scorpios!!! Just a generalisation..... :P
    Just like Mr. Miyagi would say, "Hit nail on head." I couldn't have described myself better. LOL

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 3, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.