Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Time freezes for everyone but you for one day... Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zargabaath)
    Suffocate and die, because Oxygen wouldn't be able to enter my lungs.
    OP says everyONE but you, not everyTHING but you. I think you'd still be able to breathe.

ReputationRep:
    Self teach myself FM A level + master getting 1s in STEP I/II/III. :work: = :albertein:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by calcumm)
    This post implies you have rape desires deep down in your unconscious.
    You should go see a psychiatrist man, these repressed feelings could have a bad effect on your health or on society.

Or you could just try and not be a ****?
    Some people have said robbing banks and I don't see you complaining about it... Rape ruins the victim's life mainly but robbing a bank can ruin thousands if not millions of lives... Yes robbing a bank can affect your health and society.

ReputationRep:
    sleep mostly but definitely look at some boobs

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pickles)
    ...what do you do?
    Cry a lot, throw my own rant , scream in peoples faces and just let out what I don't like about them, vape a hell of a lot, let out all my anger by just throwing, chucking, ripping etc. everything around me. And just scream. A lot.

Probs do things that aren't good for me and would only make me worse than I already am

What can I say, I hate life.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by XxKingSniprxX)
    Self teach myself FM A level + master getting 1s in STEP I/II/III. :work: = :albertein:
    And do that.

ReputationRep:
    :banghead: what should i do and how should i do how the hell i get rid of this boring life. i will not let you destroy my world you damn studies. i will get above 80 percent:dumbells::dumbells:

ReputationRep:
    rob as many banks as I can and do random funny ****

ReputationRep:
    ...what do you do?
    Dance like nobody's watching :banana:
    • TSR Support Team
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    Not 100% related but this reminds me of a great story somebody wrote a while ago on a similar theme...

(Original post by JBLondon)
    After that, yeah, I'd go rob banks and stuff. Board a plane to the Bahamas and sit in first class quaffing champagne until the clock restarts.
    The thought experiment assumes that time is frozen for all the pilots in the world, too.

Take my one and only chance to feel a womans breasts.

ReputationRep:
    ...what do you do?
    1) this situation will be sooo good mid exam!!! Take a sneeky peak at a clever persons paper, might even use a cheeky textbook on the side

2) I'd swap everyones clothes around and put everyone in funny and strange positions, holding funny objects (like pineapples or a toothbrush-i don't know i couldn't come up with anything) so when everything unfreezes, they'd all be soooo confused!!

ReputationRep:
    Tbh I'd probably just catch up on sleep and do some studying

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by calcumm)
    This post implies you have rape desires deep down in your unconscious.
    my unconscious has really evil thoughts save me Jesus

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Username002.5)
    My penis would go places.
    i like how 14 people repped this but you were the only one brave enough to say it :lol:

If I could pause time for everyone but me I would pause it while someone was walking forwards, then move them back to where they started and re start time. Then repeat. And watch them become progressively more confused.

(Original post by Hydeman)
    The thought experiment assumes that time is frozen for all the pilots in the world, too.
    Hence me saying I'd wait in first class for the clock to restart

(Original post by JBLondon)
    Hence me saying I'd wait in first class for the clock to restart
    Airport staff and security, then.

ReputationRep:
    rob a jewellery store and melt the gold down before time moved and make a nice profit

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.