Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi!
    I'm currently preparing for the speaking exam and was wondering whether anyone can remember the types of questions they were asked in the exam about the historical and literature topics?(I'm doing the Spanish civil war and the novel: Como Agua para chocolate) but even if you did different topics, I'd just like to see what kind of questions might come up.
    Any help would be really appreciated.
    Thank you!

ReputationRep:
    Hey for literature it tends to be questions along the lines of the main themes, messages etc of the book, character development, things like that! Generally they're along the same lines as the essay questions with regards to the things they want to know. However, they may start off with nice questions to ease you in such as who's your (least) favourite character and why etc

ReputationRep:
    Ok, that doesn't sound too bad. I was worried it was going to be really specific. Thank you so much!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.