A2 AQA Spanish speaking assessment help

Watch this thread
EmJ15
Badges: 8
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Hi!
I'm currently preparing for the speaking exam and was wondering whether anyone can remember the types of questions they were asked in the exam about the historical and literature topics?(I'm doing the Spanish civil war and the novel: Como Agua para chocolate) but even if you did different topics, I'd just like to see what kind of questions might come up.
Any help would be really appreciated.
Thank you!
coffeeneeded27
Badges: 15
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 6 years ago
Hey for literature it tends to be questions along the lines of the main themes, messages etc of the book, character development, things like that! Generally they're along the same lines as the essay questions with regards to the things they want to know. However, they may start off with nice questions to ease you in such as who's your (least) favourite character and why etc
EmJ15
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Ok, that doesn't sound too bad. I was worried it was going to be really specific. Thank you so much!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How are you feeling about your results?

They're better than I expected (89)
42.58%
They're exactly what I expected (48)
22.97%