Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys! Im potentially going to be studying at bangor from september. It seems like a really great place! I was at one of the recent applicant days but Im coming down by myself from scotland on Monday for a couple of days to do some exploring, look at accomodation and get to know the place. I was wondering if theres anyone out there who is a current student that would be willing to meet me for a bit on monday or tuesday and give me the insiders guide, maybe show me around. I didnt get a chance to look at Pontio, maybe theres something on and i could tag along with a group. It would be a massive help! Fingers crossed I'll hear back from someone!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Molly_27)
    Hey guys! Im potentially going to be studying at bangor from september. It seems like a really great place! I was at one of the recent applicant days but Im coming down by myself from scotland on Monday for a couple of days to do some exploring, look at accomodation and get to know the place. I was wondering if theres anyone out there who is a current student that would be willing to meet me for a bit on monday or tuesday and give me the insiders guide, maybe show me around. I didnt get a chance to look at Pontio, maybe theres something on and i could tag along with a group. It would be a massive help! Fingers crossed I'll hear back from someone!
    If you contact the university they can put you in contact with guides who are employed to do this.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. Bangor University
    Open Day Undergraduate
    Sun, 14 Oct '18
  2. Bangor University
    Open Day Undergraduate
    Sun, 28 Oct '18
  3. Bangor University
    Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 10 Nov '18
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.