Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I'm Luke Harvey and I'm running in this year's Student Unions elections to be your next Vice President Democracy and Services. Let's talk about my manifesto
    Improve Uno: The company we love to hate but rely on. In the past 2 years uno has improved, but whenever they've improved one thing another issue comes up. I will conduct a full review into the Shuttle service and with student comments present a report to Uno with recommendations which should be implemented. I will invite a representative from Uno to meetings so students can ask them questions and get answers making them much more accountable. I also will push for them to publish performance data for the shuttle and over time all routes. Did you know the current way your paying for the park are ride isn't what it should be? You are paying to use the shuttle and not to park your car, i plan to revert to the old system where you put the ticket in your car window thus a car of 4 students will only have to pay 50p rather than £2.00 .
    Enhance Student Reps: Student reps are vital to the univiersty and the SU as VP Democary and Services i'll be the lead officer meaning they will be my responsbility. I want to make sure they are best they can be, are fully trainned and support during the year to effectivty represent the student voice. I'll also work with individual schools to make sure they make their students aware of who the student reps are. I'll also provide the SSRO's with the resocurces and training to be able to support their reps no matter what the situation.

I have plenty of other things but want to keep this post short. You can view moe HERE or my manifesto on the su website HERE , voting opening (for current stuents) at 12pm today (4/02) HERE . other candaites for all the roles can also be viewed on the SU website as well.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.