What's your favourite way to procrastinate?

Watch this thread
Puddles the Monkey
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
You're reading this right now, so I know you are

I've got an article to write this morning, so I naturally just spent 10 minutes cleaning out the TSR towers coffee machine (don't tell She-Ra :shh:).

What's your favourite way to procrastinate from uni work? :yep:
Kevin De Bruyne
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 6 years ago
If it were anyone else from the CT I would've tagged She-Ra in :ninja2: (apart from my favourite antiheroine)

TV is my favourite form of procrastination. Whether it's Countdown or The Life of Mammals or Judge Judy, there's always something I can watch. Sometimes I try to work while watching it. :getmecoat: :hide:

(Original post by Tank Girl)
This has cut deep

:cry2:
:cry: I love you really! :loveduck:
Ethan M
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Day dreaming! :closedeyes::couchpotato::facepalm:
somemightsay888
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
She-Ra

Puddles the Monkey
Rep:
(Original post by somemightsay888)
She-Ra

...traitor! :shock:
Airmed
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Puddles the Monkey)

I've got an article to write this morning, so I naturally just spent 10 minutes cleaning out the TSR towers coffee machine (don't tell She-Ra :shh:).

:laugh: That's easy. TSR is my procrastination.
Elizabeth II
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Lying down on my bed, opening a window and watching various YouTube videos on how to use a Yo-yo. I don't even own a yo-yo..........
Tank Girl
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by SeanFM)
If it were anyone else from the CT I would've tagged She-Ra in :ninja2:
This has cut deep

somemightsay888
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
That's what you get for not tagging me in that Thank You thread smh :rofl: :rofl: :evil:

She-Ra Puddles also said they were going to poison your coffee this morning, I would be wary :ninja:
Puddles the Monkey
Rep:
That's what you get for not tagging me in that Thank You thread smh :rofl: :rofl: :evil:

She-Ra Puddles also said they were going to poison your coffee this morning, I would be wary :ninja:
somemightsay888
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
x
Justmoll28
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
watching tv, youtube, sleeping, food, sleep, youtube, sleep, food, tv
sachinisgod
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
I accidentally read the title as "whats your favourite way to penetrate"
Zargabaath
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
TSR n chill
User1333171
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
I spend way too much time on the Internet doing all kinds of things before deciding I should get productive. But before getting productive I have to tidy the space around me, so I pull out my dusters and the vacuum cleaner and set to work. Once everything is gleaming I'm feeling pretty proud of myself and also quite tired so I reward myself with a little Youtube and before I know it it's time for bed. I then repeat this the next day.
She-Ra
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
She-Ra

SeanFM

What did I do

:rofl:

(Original post by Tank Girl)
This has cut deep

:jumphug:

You know it's not true

:love:
Slowbro93
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
For me, it's watching cooking channels on youtube
GDbubbles
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Youtube... current watching "my roommate the..." series, where a guy posts videos of what it is like to live with different kinds of roomies. Too many videos, too little time :unimpressed:
The_Lonely_Goatherd
Rep:
Report 6 years ago

TSR of course, Y U ASK ME SILLY QUESTIONS, PUDDLES?!?!

:ahee:

:ninja:

:angel:

:ninja:
frognation22
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
TSR, obsessively overthinking about my uni decisions...Watching tv shows and movies ha! Very typical life I suppose
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Psychology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (219)
42.77%
The paper was reasonable (219)
42.77%
Not feeling great about that exam... (46)
8.98%
It was TERRIBLE (28)
5.47%

Watched Threads