Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Pension payment evidence watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

I've applied for my Student finance application and in my "To do" list it asked for proof of payments into my pension fund. Unfortunately I have a organisational pension that is paid by my company directly, so none of the fields on the drop down menu were applicable. I called SF and the advisor informed me that I would need either a "P60-P" (which neither I, nor anyone else at my company have heard of.) or a Statement from my companies pension provider with the relevant years payments.

I have since gone through the process of finding this. Today when logging onto the Student Finance website to get the address to send it to I have found that the "To do" list no longer includes this! Does this mean that the evidence is no longer required or it is not included as it isn't a standard route for this?

Any help you could give would be great!

Many Thanks,
    Ali
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    Official TSR Representative
    Hi

If this is an occupational pension, the tax is already calculated on your payslip and we would not require you to state this or send any evidence of it.
    If we require evidence we will write to you to let you know (or your sponsor/s).

If you would like us to check if anything is outstanding please call: 0300 100 0607

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Good morning,

Thanks for your response. It's all been sorted now with no evidence required.

Regards,
    Ali

Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.