Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Resources to help with Chemistry practicals as external candidate Watch

ReputationRep:
    Hi there,
    Does anyone have any good resources to help with chemistry practicals at AS and A2 Level? I am taking AS and A2 this summer (AQA outgoing spec, route X) at a local external centre. They do a practical morning, which I am attending, but it isn't until the end of April, which feels dangerously close to the wire. Any help (from youtube videos through to a good tutor or even a helpful school) would be so gratefully receieved. I am based in the south west.
    Thanks!

Hi I'm in the exact same position. Try London Brookes College if you're near there as they have very advanced practice sessions etc with tutors for cheap prices. Or try Top Tutors. But it's a tricky one what your asking and I found it tough too as there is like NO help online regarding private practicals.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.