Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hello, I would like to ask if the Postgraduate loan would be also available for EU students who do not normally live in England and studied Bachelor Degree at University in their home country? Thank you for the answer
    • Section Leader
    • Very Important Poster
    • Peer Support Volunteers

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Very Important Poster
    Peer Support Volunteers
    (Original post by LuciaLaj)
    Hello, I would like to ask if the Postgraduate loan would be also available for EU students who do not normally live in England and studied Bachelor Degree at University in their home country? Thank you for the answer
    No, you must be ordinarily resident in england.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by claireestelle)
    No, you must be ordinarily resident in england.
    Okay thank you for the answer. I found this on this website:
    "If you’re an EU national, but don’t normally live in England you may be able to get a Postgraduate Loan for a Master’s course at a university or college in England" - could you please let me know what are the requirements? Thank you
    • Section Leader
    • Very Important Poster
    • Peer Support Volunteers

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Very Important Poster
    Peer Support Volunteers
    (Original post by LuciaLaj)
    Okay thank you for the answer. I found this on this website:
    "If you’re an EU national, but don’t normally live in England you may be able to get a Postgraduate Loan for a Master’s course at a university or college in England" - could you please let me know what are the requirements? Thank you
    My mistake you must either have been an english resident for 3 years or count as an eu national. They haven't yet confirmed when applications will be open so anything i could find on it isnt overly specific.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by claireestelle)
    My mistake you must either have been an english resident for 3 years or count as an eu national. They haven't yet confirmed when applications will be open so anything i could find on it isnt overly specific.
    Okay I understand. Thank you for your help

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.