Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi all just wondered if anyone is starting adult nursing at Wolverhampton university Jan 2017 I'm starting then xx

ReputationRep:
    I am!! Walsall campus though ? x

ReputationRep:
    im starting jan 2017, walsall campus. coming from ireland x

ReputationRep:
    I am. But walsall campus x

ReputationRep:
    I am starting at Wolverhampton In January too

ReputationRep:
    I'm starting in jan 2017 at walsall campus too but child nursing instead of adult

ReputationRep:
    I am too at the Walsall campus. Is there anyway we can view a timetable? There is one on evision but it is so confusing!!! I want to sort out childcare before I start 😮 X

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tink96x)
    I'm starting in jan 2017 at walsall campus too but child nursing instead of adult
    Me too children nursing at Walsall!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elf87)
    I am too at the Walsall campus. Is there anyway we can view a timetable? There is one on evision but it is so confusing!!! I want to sort out childcare before I start 😮 X
    I have ask about it on e vision and was told we will have a pre registration 6 weeks prio to the course with all the information needed.

ReputationRep:
    hi guys i'm looking to transfer, did you all get a choice of which campus you'd be based at? And could anybody help me understand how the placements are allocated? thanks!! x

ReputationRep:
    Hey, sorry to be a pain! Can anyone tell me how long it took for them to find out their offer following the interview?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kiran2708)
    Hey, sorry to be a pain! Can anyone tell me how long it took for them to find out their offer following the interview?
    It was pretty quick, with an e mail from the university, less than a week. However UCAS took much longer to be updated.

ReputationRep:
    I'm starting January 2017 , Wolverhampton campus. Is there anyone who has done their DBS yet?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tyrone05)
    I'm starting January 2017 , Wolverhampton campus. Is there anyone who has done their DBS yet?
    I haven't start anything yet. Did you get an application for DBS?

ReputationRep:
    If you start in January have a look at your e vision there is new task to be done by the end of the month.

ReputationRep:
    thnx u

ReputationRep:
    There is an event for all nursing January starts at city campus, December 20.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tyrone05)
    There is an event for all nursing January starts at city campus, December 20.
    Its on the 19th at Wasall campus.

ReputationRep:
    Im starting at Wolverhampton campus in January too - Adult Nursing.

I've looked on e:vision and sent back the occupational health form. Im just waiting for the DBS form to arrive so i can book an appointment to take it in with ID docs.

ReputationRep:
    Anyone here looking for accommodation for January?? I've got a room that I'm selling

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: November 28, 2016
Poll
Should Banksy be put in prison?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.