Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SeanFM)
    I don't moderate this section if you think it breaks TSR guidelines then report it

Do you think it breaks TSR guidelines?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Airmed)
    The main issue: he always goes running back. He can't stay away. She's addictive to him. It's horrible.
    there is noway he can run back to her if shes blocked him from everything...trust me over time he will realise his mistake,.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by malaikaxx)
    you ALL need to stop giving him any attention then, im glad she has cut contact with him as harsh as it may sound, BUT the less he sees of her through technology and in person the quicker his pain/situation will heal, just give it time people ...i really do hope he listens to peoples advice tho
    If you look up his username on Google you'll see he posts this stuff in dozens of internet forums. No matter where he goes he's going to get attention for it.

I hope he follows the advice too, and I really do hope he comes out of this. But until he takes responsibility for himself and admits he needs help and actually gets it he never will.
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    (Original post by MountKimbie)
    Do you think it breaks TSR guidelines?
    :lol: I am not sure what to say as I don't want to be not constructive nor insult the OP or make any comments I shouldn't

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SophieSmall)
    I don't think you understand what mental illness is. Being affected heavily by an outside influence does not automatically = mental illness.
    I dont think you know what a mental illness is miss x.

Being affected heavily by something that leads to you notbeing able to function in everyday life = mental illness.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bbb93)
    I dont think you know what a mental illness is miss x.

Being affected heavily by something that leads to you notbeing able to function in everyday life = mental illness.
    Honestly with the miss x stuff? How childish can you get.

No it does not automatically mean mental illness, it can lead to mental illness but it's not a given.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by malaikaxx)
    you ALL need to stop giving him any attention then, im glad she has cut contact with him as harsh as it may sound, BUT the less he sees of her through technology and in person the quicker his pain/situation will heal, just give it time people ...i really do hope he listens to peoples advice tho
    Excuse me. If I want to give this poster some advice I will. You dont own me mate.

ReputationRep:
    Honestly with the miss x stuff? How childish can you get.

No it does not automatically mean mental illness, it can lead to mental illness but it's not a given.
    I refuse to refer to you by your actual name as you dont deserve the attention miss x.

yes it does automatically mean mental illness. Please go educate yourself.
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Welcome Squad
    If you look up his username on Google you'll see he posts this stuff in dozens of internet forums.
    Didn't realise he was on other forums too. Poor guy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bbb93)
    I refuse to refer to you by your actual name as you dont deserve the attention miss x.

yes it does automatically mean mental illness. Please go educate yourself.

If you don't want to give me attention why are quoting me?

Sure buddy, sure.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UWS)
    Yeah :/

ReputationRep:
    Op you listen hear and you listen carefully. You get your arse down to that doctors surgery first thing tomorrow morning and you demand to see the best psychologist in town. Don't sugercoat your condition- you TELL THEM you have severe ocd and you need as much help as possible.

ReputationRep:
    If you don't want to give me attention why are quoting me?

Sure buddy, sure.
    Why are you still harassing me? you criticise the op for harassing this girl but you continue to harass me.

Are you jealous that the op is getting some attention? Do you hate her the spot light is not always on you= little miss x?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bbb93)
    Why are you still harassing me? you criticise the op for harassing this girl but you continue to harass me.

Are you jealous that the op is getting some attention? Do you hate her the spot light is not always on you= little miss x?

:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UWS)
    The guy has severe mentall illness and he doesn't need you or little miss x bullying him.

ReputationRep:
    :rolleyes:
    Pull that face all you want. You still a pathetic bully little miss x. :rolleyes:
    • TSR Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    (Original post by bbb93)
    x
    Please, unless you have anything worthwhile to say the OP (and no armchair diagnosis, please, he might or might not have OCD, none of us except the OP know what's really going on), then don't argue with other members. It's not helping any of us, and especially not the OP.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Airmed)
    Please, unless you have anything worthwhile to say the OP (and no armchair diagnosis, please, he might or might not have OCD, none of us except the OP know what's really going on), then don't argue with other members. It's not helping any of us, and especially not the OP.
    Why don't you say that to people that are saying horrible things to the op like 'you are pathetic' 'no wonder everyone hates you', 'you freak'.

Why are you picking on me for sticking up for the op?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by believeteam22)
    She wants to go and tell the teacher that I am blackmailing her. Unbelievable.
    She wants to tell the teacher her friend is threatening to tell the teacher she's cheating on her dissertation? lol k den.
    • TSR Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    (Original post by bbb93)
    Why don't you say that to people that are saying horrible things to the op like 'you are pathetic' 'no wonder everyone hates you', 'you freak'.

Why are you picking on me for sticking up for the op?
    I'm not picking on you. But you have just joined TSR today and you have been rude to some members on this thread. It's not pleasant. You can take my advice or leave it, I'm just putting it out there. Goodnight.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 16, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.