Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    i'm applying for this years accommodation and i'm stuck between New Bridge Street and Trinity Square. I've read a couple of things weighing up pro's and con's of both but I'm still a bit unsure of which would be best suited to me.
    I want somewhere that is good for meeting people, good for parties, not bad for travelling, and somewhere just overall quite social.
    I only got the chance to look inside the New Bridge Street rooms but i've heard Trinity Square is near enough the same inside?
    I know that New Bridge Street is closer to uni but Trinity Square has more facilities inside.
    I just assumed with Trinity Square being the larger accommodation it would be more social and I just want opinions really on which would be best for me if anybody could help and give their experiences/views please??

ReputationRep:
    I've just applied for new bridge street for September, on the ground floor there are flats with up to 7 people so assume they are social! But most are 4 but I guess you make friends with other people in the flats! All I know is that trinity square is in Gateshead so quite far but there Arnt a lot of rooms left on new bridge street, there were only around 9 when I checked

ReputationRep:
    My son is in Trinity Square - 5 min walk to the Metro station (Approx £240 a year for a metro pass or £2.70 a day I think for a return ) 15 / 25 min walk to uni depending how fast you go- cinema 4 mins walk away (about £3 for students ) - out of the lift at Trinity and you literally step into the 24 hr Tesco - flats of 5 - brand new top end double fridge freezer in very large kitchen - all very good spec oven and hob etc (all russell hobbs and swan etc) - washing machine and tumble dryer in the flat - so no feeding many many pound coins into washing machines or tumble dryers,or carting your laundry down into the basement - dishwasher - good sized bedrooms with double bed - en-suite - there is also (from what I remember) all within a 5 min walk - Frankie & Benny's,Burger King ,Poundland ,Greengrocers, a big Iceland a Greggs and of course a huge Tesco- he is going into a studio at Trinity next year.

ReputationRep:
    I recommend Knoll Court, which also has parking, It is only 99 pounds per week http://www.touchstonestudentliving.c...e/knoll-court/

Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.