Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    vote ahead!

ReputationRep:
    defo an impossible... hard is an understatement!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dust)
    defo an impossible... hard is an understatement!
    im actually quite surprised most people are saying impossible
    im a C student in chemistry and well i find most papers hard! but yeah this one was that much worse

ReputationRep:
    no ceratinly wasnt impossible but was tough without doubt

it was one of those papers to see wat ur made of

come on guys u wont have done that bad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kriztinae)
    im actually quite surprised most people are saying impossible
    im a C student in chemistry and well i find most papers hard! but yeah this one was that much worse
    being an A student or E student everyone found it impossible trust me!!! most people from r school are like A B students and they all said "we'll fail".... im just hoping that the grade boundries be low like 50% for A!!! how possible is it do u think?? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    i;m a c student too... and i need a bloody B this yr Argh!
    i'm really sooo annoyed.. and u no wat
    those chem papers that have leaked means
    a significant amount have done "good" and that reduces our chances of haveing the boundaries lowered!! :mad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tanaz)
    being an A student or E student everyone found it impossible trust me!!! most people from r school are like A B students and they all said "we'll fail".... im just hoping that the grade boundries be low like 50% for A!!! how possible is it do u think?? :confused:
    honesytly i think 50% is quite low and i think it should be that low but edexcel will never do that. i would say 60%? who knows we'l hav to wait and see

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dust)
    i;m a c student too... and i need a bloody B this yr Argh!
    i'm really sooo annoyed.. and u no wat
    those chem papers that have leaked means
    a significant amount have done "good" and that reduces our chances of haveing the boundaries lowered!! :mad:
    i know! but i know u dont wanna hear thsi but! the papers that have been stolen hav probably been stolen by weak students, C or D students who want to do well! if they end up getting A's and everything ok, edexcel may suspect somethings wrong and hopefully reexamine them!

ReputationRep:
    hmmm even 60 they wont do
    we'll b lucky if we get 70%....

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know the grade boundaries for Jan 2004 Unit 5 chemi exam for Edexcel? Cos i looked at the paper and thought that was impossible and about the same difficulty as this year's paper. So maybe we can have a rough guide to what the grade boundaries would be for this year.

ReputationRep:
    who found the paper easy??? state your name and you will be guilty as charged! honestly who found it easy?

ReputationRep:
    i know! but i know u dont wanna hear thsi but! the papers that have been stolen hav probably been stolen by weak students, C or D students who want to do well! if they end up getting A's and everything ok, edexcel may suspect somethings wrong and hopefully reexamine them!
    ...to be honest i just dont see edexcel doin that...
    its like thier repuatation as an exam board is already trashy...
    if they start singling out ppl and accusin them of cheating.. theyll b creating attention to themselves.. which wil make thins worse
    i think in most cases if not all... theyll b turnin a blind eye... it just isnt good business

ReputationRep:
    2 ppl foiund it easy?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dust)
    ...to be honest i just dont see edexcel doin that...
    its like thier repuatation as an exam board is already trashy...
    if they start singling out ppl and accusin them of cheating.. theyll b creating attention to themselves.. which wil make thins worse
    i think in most cases if not all... theyll b turnin a blind eye... it just isnt good business
    i know thats what im afraid of
    i used to think edexcel was tops! oops!
    i dont think anyone found the paper easy, im sure its somone who didnt even take the paper who is playing abt.

ReputationRep:
    yeah prolly is...
    *sigh* ah well just gotta work for the synoptic now i guess

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dust)
    2 ppl foiund it easy?
    woo that was the hardest chemistry paper i hav ever done, i hav never seen paper like that, and one thing about that paper, it started with organic question and i was like whatttttt?? i hate organic!!! what else do u nid after that a worse start and it kept on goin till the end, i m not sure if i ll even get a C or not

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dust)
    yeah prolly is...
    *sigh* ah well just gotta work for the synoptic now i guess
    yeah well try having the synoptic paper and two other relly hard maths papers on the same day! edexcel love screwng me over!

ReputationRep:
    yeah well try having the synoptic paper and two other relly hard maths papers on the same day! edexcel love screwng me over!
    dang ui got all that on tues?

...i only got chem synoptic now then i;m freeeeeeeeeeee!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ahyolmu)
    woo that was the hardest chemistry paper i hav ever done, i hav never seen paper like that, and one thing about that paper, it started with organic question and i was like whatttttt?? i hate organic!!! what else do u nid after that a worse start and it kept on goin till the end, i m not sure if i ll even get a C or not
    dont worry u aint the only one who thought it was tuff...
    i no i keep saying this but i;m sooo glad everyone found it hard
    usually everyones finding it aiight and i end up lookin like a ****

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dust)
    dang ui got all that on tues?

...i only got chem synoptic now then i;m freeeeeeeeeeee!

Your lucky i hav got M2 2mrw, then PHysics synoptic on Mon and CHem synoptic on tue

University open days

1. University of Edinburgh
    All Departments Undergraduate
    Sat, 22 Sep '18
  2. University of Exeter
    Undergraduate Open Days - Penryn Campus Undergraduate
    Sat, 22 Sep '18
  3. Loughborough University
    General Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 22 Sep '18
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.