Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ravs)
    you noe in cyrprus, i would have thought the exams would be written in greek, do u do all british written exams or some domestic ones too?
    i got to an international school, we do the english system!
    in the greek schools they do the greek system and if they want to come to england to uni also do the english system in their spare time!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hornblower)
    Edexcel - EDucational EXCELlence

That was their old motto. Now it's Success Through Qualifications.

There was talk of them changing their name to London Qualifications. In fact, the group is already called that. A motive for this may have been due to the bad stigma of the 'Edexcel' name. however, I voiced my opinion for them to stay as Edexcel.
    yeah i guess its short and simple! i just wish they were more secure with where they kept their exams and had a back up plan if exams get stolen!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ahyolmu)
    Your lucky i hav got M2 2mrw, then PHysics synoptic on Mon and CHem synoptic on tue
    and now ur lucky .. caz i have M2 in the morning and GENETICS in the afternoon!!!cant get any worse!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tanaz)
    and now ur lucky .. caz i have M2 in the morning and GENETICS in the afternoon!!!cant get any worse!!
    at least u dnt have the phys synoptic on ur bday... like me... "so how did u celebrate ur 18th?" me: "had a 2hr phys exam... wahey" :eek: :mad: and bt the chem 2day... wat da...?! even if the boundaries r like 50% for an A... that gives me ...wat? lets just say i got 10% approx (coz thats wat i seriously think i got...) hmm... an E? gr8(!) :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by me...)
    at least u dnt have the phys synoptic on ur bday... like me... "so how did u celebrate ur 18th?" me: "had a 2hr phys exam... wahey" :eek: :mad: and bt the chem 2day... wat da...?! even if the boundaries r like 50% for an A... that gives me ...wat? lets just say i got 10% approx (coz thats wat i seriously think i got...) hmm... an E? gr8(!) :rolleyes:
    what do u need to get in chemistry?? i need to get a B .. so u reckon its gona be likely to get A for 50/75??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tanaz)
    what do u need to get in chemistry?? i need to get a B .. so u reckon its gona be likely to get A for 50/75??
    i need to get a B too... i dont really know bt the grade boundaries... just that some ppl were discussing it b4 ... but i reckon the boundaries shud be low coz that paper was a nightmare... everyone has said so... lets just hope we all get the grades we want!!

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.