Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi there. I have received all my offers for my unis via UCAS and I've narrowed my firm choice down to between Leeds and Loughborough. I'm studying marketing management for both starting in 2016 however I'm stuck in deciding which to put as my firm choice. Loughborough have great stats and seems a lovely place however the only thing that worries me is the size of the town and nightlife. I live in a fairly small town at the moment and would like to branch out a bit. Leeds on the other hand I know is good for nightlife due to the big city however they have not been great with communications and haven't had such a glowing student satisfaction rate as Loughborough boasts. However it is no.1 in the country for marketing according to league tables...
    Can anybody who goes to either university give me any advise/ help to make the choice a little easier?
    Thanks!
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    (Original post by Zachariah_Peter)
    Hi there. I have received all my offers for my unis via UCAS and I've narrowed my firm choice down to between Leeds and Loughborough. I'm studying marketing management for both starting in 2016 however I'm stuck in deciding which to put as my firm choice. Loughborough have great stats and seems a lovely place however the only thing that worries me is the size of the town and nightlife. I live in a fairly small town at the moment and would like to branch out a bit. Leeds on the other hand I know is good for nightlife due to the big city however they have not been great with communications and haven't had such a glowing student satisfaction rate as Loughborough boasts. However it is no.1 in the country for marketing according to league tables...
    Can anybody who goes to either university give me any advise/ help to make the choice a little easier?
    Thanks!
    Hi Zachariah_Peter

Great to hear you are considering Loughborough!

If you have any specific questions about studying/living here just shout

Amy

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.