Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Best friend got drunk flirts trys to get with me but won't want a relationship watch

I've known this girl on my course for a year and a half real stunning girl and my type we flirted quite a bit first year and we became what can only be described as a flirtationship. Eventually I got into a relationship and she decided to get with most the alpha males in uni. One night a while back we almost got with each other but I stopped because I'm not cheating. A year later I've recently broken up with my girlfriend and she's broken up with a temporary partner and is now sleeping with another guy on the rugby team. The other day we went out but I'd spent the day round there and flirted a lot as usuaL a few drinks later and I'm kissing her as a dare we both go in for it to the cheers of our mates who know we've wanted to for a while. At the club I'm with another female mate and I'm trying to hang out with her ad the original girl usually ditches me for the guys she's sleeping with . This only makes her more flirty and soon she's dragging me off to dance grinding on me and putting her arms round me . The other guys mate send up seeing it and almost get into a fight. I don't make a move because I know end of the day she's ****ing someone else. The thing is she says how hot I am quite a bit and says we're basically in a relationship without the sex but she finds me sexually attractive. I questioned her on her behavior the other night and she denies remembering anything but apologized and denied feelings for me but doesn't want to lose how close we are. Thing is our friendship has almost ruined every relationship we've been in. Though she's into alpha male ********s and I'm not one, I can be and I often act confident or hard to get but because I refuse to put either of us in an awkward cheating situation I don't make moves. So guys what do I do here?

She sounds unreliable. Don't get into relationships with unreliable people.
Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 4, 2016
Have you ever experienced racism/sexism at uni?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.