okay so I am great at procrastination but awful at motivating myself and I really need some help ah?
Motivation and Procrastination watch
- Thread Starter
- 04-03-2016 17:56
- 04-03-2016 18:14
Ok its quite hard, theres tons of steps involved are you sure you're ready?
OKStep 1=Log off tsr and switch off all distractions/electronics etc, tidy your desk and make an achievable list of what you want to do in a nice 30mins blocks
Step 2=Oh look at that
For REAL THO
1) Cut off distractions, not knowin the latest vid realesed on Ytube WONT KILL YOU, not seeing the latest profile pic on fb WONT SUFFOCATE YOU and missing the latest Twitter trends WONT DECREASE YOUR LIFE EXPECTANCY BY 5 years!
2) MANAGEABLE chunks, go for 30 min sessions maybe and break for 5-10
3) ORGANISED notes with clear checklists- I find it good to print off the specification so I know EXACTLY what I need to cover
4) PLAN the rest of your days, a timetable does wonders if its REALISTIC
4.5) Past Papers or Questions, many dont want to hear this but it helps the most for a lot of people. You need to be able to APPLY KNOWLEDGE and questions are often recycled every 3-5 years as the exam writers need to take a break every so often also check up on the grade boundaries, sometimes its wayyy lower than you think! XD If its not studying for exams and just general homework, just make sure you really understand the stuff with maybe some more questions if you were unsure about the topic
5) Make sure you dont OVERDO it, you still need breaks, we're all only human and BURNING out is dangerousSpoiler:ShowSincere apologies for all the capsLast edited by ForestShadow; 04-03-2016 at 18:18.
- 04-03-2016 18:18
2. procrastinate all you want, that just means less free time for you
- 04-03-2016 18:21